Check your account email address ×

Scientology

54 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its no different then any other Evangelical Church bilking money from people.

Scientology is not Evangelical. I am Ev. Lutheran and no one has ever asked me for any money..

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Scientology is not Evangelical. I am Ev. Lutheran and no one has ever asked me for any money..

I think youre wrong there Don...maybe yours doesnt ask for money....but plenty do...

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

A few things I found absolutely ridiculous. .

The amount of money you need to spend to "level ip"

You can't talk to any family members if you decide to leave ad they don't

The alien factor 

:lol:Fuckin retards 

That right there should be a red flag for anyone considering Scientology. Sounds more like a cult to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That right there should be a red flag for anyone considering Scientology. Sounds more like a cult to me.

all religions a cult,  this ones just not mainstream and accepted like christianity, judaism  and islam.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

A few things I found absolutely ridiculous. .

The amount of money you need to spend to "level ip"

You can't talk to any family members if you decide to leave ad they don't

The alien factor 

:lol:Fuckin retards 

Almost as bad as worshipping a man born of a virgin who was impregnated by God to die and absolve us of our sins by becoming a zombie 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

all religions a cult,  this ones just not mainstream and accepted like christianity, judaism  and islam.  

That is such a simplistic and stupid generalization.....Scientology is way worse and nothing like most religions.

• Like 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Almost as bad as worshipping a man born of a virgin who was impregnated by God to die and absolve us of our sins by becoming a zombie 

You Canuck atheists are such a precious little group of cunts. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

That is such a simplistic and stupid generalization.....Scientology is way worse and nothing like most religions.

right cause the Catholics covering up kid diddling is different than Scientologist doing it.  The Vatican being one of the richest entities on earth was because they weren't lining their pockets with their followers money.  Believing in aliens is so much worse than believing in a mythical person who created us from nothing and had a son born from a virgin that rose from the dead.  

etc

etc

etc

It's all a cult

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Wut? proving point? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

right cause the Catholics covering up kid diddling is different than Scientologist doing it.  The Vatican being one of the richest entities on earth was because they weren't lining their pockets with their followers money.  Believing in aliens is so much worse than believing in a mythical person who created us from nothing and had a son born from a virgin that rose from the dead.  

etc

etc

etc

It's all a cult

Yes the pedopohile priest issue is absolutely reprehensible and unforgiveable...can't argue that. Scientology is still in a class of it's own when it comes to being fucked up.