Check your account email address ×

the truth on north korea

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god is MC a liar, senile or both?

So 150K is worth losing?

What a fuckin load you both are really......no problem. We are dealing with 2 dictators BOTH are off their fuckin rocker....nothing to worry about.

During the Trump campaign he asked why we dont use nukes?

What the fuck.....no nothing to worry about

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

were you not in favor of us poking around the newest hornet's nest known as NK? essentially saying they're a threat?

When I talked about how we were helping South Korea set up a missile defense system you tried to pin that shit on me to no avail

Just now, Skidooski said:

When I talked about how we were helping South Korea set up a missile defense system you tried to pin that shit on me to no avail

it wasn't just that. you supported trumpy poking around the hornet's nest, whether it was with aircraft carriers, words, etc. so which is it? should we leave them the hell alone or keep poking around until something happens? express your opinion now and be done with it, instead of waiting to see what your buds say after an event happens.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So 150K is worth losing?

What a fuckin load you both are really......no problem. We are dealing with 2 dictators BOTH are off their fuckin rocker....nothing to worry about.

During the Trump campaign he asked why we dont use nukes?

What the fuck.....no nothing to worry about

well how many are we going to lose starting a war with them.  Reality is you just wait out till the little prick dies and hopefully the next ones better and if not keep putting them in the corner.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it wasn't just that. you supported trumpy poking around the hornet's nest, whether it was with aircraft carriers, words, etc. so which is it? should we leave them the hell alone or keep poking around until something happens? express your opinion now and be done with it, instead of waiting to see what your buds say after an event happens.

We have joint military exercises with South Korea...is that what you are trying to squeeze on here? :lol: 

Look to your buddy MC for the fear mongering :thumb: 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We have joint military exercises with South Korea...is that what you are trying to squeeze on here? :lol: 

Look to your buddy MC for the fear mongering :thumb: 

shocking, you refuse to take a stance again, for reasons I mentioned. so predictable :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

shocking, you refuse to take a stance again, for reasons I mentioned. so predictable :lol:

Pay better attention then dick wad. Here try this!

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM NK

Are you picking up what I'm throwing down or still trying to corner me with you lame ass bullshit again?

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Pay attention better then dick wad. Her try this!

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM NK

Are you picking up what I'm throwing down or still trying to corner me with you lame ass bullshit again?

bravo, now was that so hard? why didn't you say that in the first place? so next time I see you supporting trumpy not staying the fuck away from NK i'll call you on it :bc:

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anytime you decide to live in a foreign county you're taking risks. SK would be too high risk for me. 

yep, and add visit to the list. like the guy who visited north korea. wtf was he thinking?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The great thing about the Obama presidency, the DNC and this last election,   No one is falling for the shit being spewed by the libs any longer. 

3 million more voters disagree :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

3 million more voters disagree :snack:

Good thing we have the electoral college, otherwise southern CA would have decided how the US should be ran

Edited by racer254

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it's more bullshit. i don't believe they have either the missile tech to strike north america or the ability to miniaturize a nuclear warhead. we're being sold another pack of fucking lies. 

For the most part I agree however if they really did have a successful nuclear test in 2006 11 years is a long time to package it down to ICBM size.

I do not think they are a threat, especially one that needing a preemptive strike from the US.  Let the Japs do it.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good thing we have the electoral college, otherwise southern CA would have decided how the US should be ran

Why should voters from the world's 5th largest economy count less than you?  :snack:

Get our Troops out of SK and let them handle it.  We can sell them all the weapons they want or need.

The Republic of Korea Armed Forces (Korean: 대한민국 국군; Hanja: 大韓民國國軍; Revised Romanization: Daehanminguk Gukgun, literally "Great Korean Republic National Military") are also known as the ROK Armed Forces, are the armed forces of South Korea. Created in 1948, following the division of Korea, the Republic of Korea Armed Forces is one of the largest standing armed forces in the world with a reported personnel strength of 3,725,000 in 2016 (625,000 active and 3,100,000 reserve).[1] The ROK military forces are responsible for maintaining the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the republic, but often engage in humanitarian and disaster-relief efforts nationwide. More recently the ROK military began increasing its participation in international affairs, acknowledging its role and responsibility as the eleventh economic power in the world in terms of GDP. The ROK military has participated in various peacekeeping operations, and counter-terrorism operations. It is recognized as one of the world and Asia's most professional militaries.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Armed_Forces

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

you honestly don't have any idea how dumb that sounds do you? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger