Check your account email address ×

We need a bloody revolution

What if we fought a revolution against a British king because his agents were interfering with inalienable rights without first proving to a court any wrongdoing on the part of those whose rights were trampled? What if because of weakness or fear or secrecy or lethargy or slick arguments, we have a new normal in the U.S. in which every person’s inalienable right to be left alone is violated by the federal government so thoroughly, quietly and continuously that we don’t even notice it until it is too late?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/03/judge-andrew-napolitano-what-if-some-spies-are-bad-guys.amp.html

The US government is the enemy of the people and needs to be cleansed by blood ......every single right minded person in this country should be hoping for washington to be attacked 

I'm thinking the market is going to 23K, you might have pulled out way to soon.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the government is simply a tool of corporations. they buy the candidates which in turn is served up on a platter come election day. 

Partly , corporations have little interest in our rights being so completely violated though. That is the work of some far more nefarious individuals than simple business operations 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm thinking the market is going to 23K, you might have pulled out way to soon.

Maybe , but in the long run having pulled out at 21,450 will have been a good move

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/03/judge-andrew-napolitano-what-if-some-spies-are-bad-guys.amp.html

The US government is the enemy of the people and needs to be cleansed by blood ......every single right minded person in this country should be hoping for washington to be attacked 

DC will never be attacked.  They will watch their respective side's followers bleed in the streets while each side "leads" from behind with the proper rhetoric.  Our government is now overwhelmingly and blatantly an institution with one goal above all others; protect the institution and the wealth it provides to the members.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

DC will never be attacked.  They will watch their respective side's followers bleed in the streets while each side "leads" from behind with the proper rhetoric.  Our government is now overwhelmingly and blatantly an institution with one goal above all others; protect the institution and the wealth it provides to the members.  

there needs to be blood ....I dont care if its fucking Kim Jong Un that spills it......I want to laugh my ass off while washington burns 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there needs to be blood ....I dont care if its fucking Kim Jong Un that spills it......I want to laugh my ass off while washington burns 

What if it happens in May when thousands of 8th graders are making there class trip to DC?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

What if it happens in May when thousands of 8th graders are making there class trip to DC?

Sometimes the baby has to go out with the bathwater........we dropped atomic fucking bombs on a lot of 8th graders in Hiroshima  and Nagasaki 

Sometimes what needs to be done isnt pretty .......those that run this country are corrupt and want to see to it that we end up slaves. Well fuck them.....

I wish the military and some real patriots would launch a bloody coup and hold all those in DC accountable as enemies of the state. Execute the fucks on prime time television 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Never gonna happen.  They've really got the citizen control down to a science.  Trump fucked them up...but they are working him out also....both sides.  Again, the "institution" must be preserved for the riches and wealth of the membership.  ROCK STARS GIVING SELFIES!!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've come to the conclusion that you are not a fucktard. You are much worse. I think you are a functional methamphetamine user. You're definitely on mind-altering drugs, or you have some kind of severe psychosis.

Al, do you ever hear voices? Do you think the government is out to get you? Do you think the FBI is watching you? Do you think there are listening devices planted in your house? 

Barring anti-psychotic medication, the only cure for someone like you, is to beat you like a rented mule. I will volunteer for that job. No, I'll PAY to beat your scrawny ass!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Sometimes the baby has to go out with the bathwater........we dropped atomic fucking bombs on a lot of 8th graders in Hiroshima  and Nagasaki 

Sometimes what needs to be done isnt pretty .......those that run this country are corrupt and want to see to it that we end up slaves. Well fuck them.....

I wish the military and some real patriots would launch a bloody coup and hold all those in DC accountable as enemies of the state. Execute the fucks on prime time television 

Listen to me, you fucktard. There will never be a coup in the USA, wanna' know why fuckweasel? We have too much wealth, that's why you cumquart. 

It's the same reason we have not until this point cared about the b;lack/white situation in America...............plenty of food and money to go around. Do you see any SKINNY negros? 

If there is ever a food shortage in this country, Shaquille is gonna; have a bull's eye on his back. Shawanda and her 9 kids from 6 baby daddys is gonna' be hunted like a feral hog on a San Antonio ranch. 

If we have a coup, your TYVEK HILTON will be worthless........overnight. Your 401 K will lose 50-75% of it's value, you dolphin waxer. 

Now, go take some NYQUIL....and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckoff:

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

All those legislators are owned by the Jew puppeteers. And we don't even know who they are. Bleed those guys. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Listen to me, you fucktard. There will never be a coup in the USA, wanna' know why fuckweasel? We have too much wealth, that's why you cumquart. 

It's the same reason we have not until this point cared about the b;lack/white situation in America...............plenty of food and money to go around. Do you see any SKINNY negros? 

If there is ever a food shortage in this country, Shaquille is gonna; have a bull's eye on his back. Shawanda and her 9 kids from 6 baby daddys is gonna' be hunted like a feral hog on a San Antonio ranch. 

If we have a coup, your TYVEK HILTON will be worthless........overnight. Your 401 K will lose 50-75% of it's value, you dolphin waxer. 

Now, go take some NYQUIL....and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckoff:

:goodpost:

19 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I've come to the conclusion that you are not a fucktard. You are much worse. I think you are a functional methamphetamine user. You're definitely on mind-altering drugs, or you have some kind of severe psychosis.

Al, do you ever hear voices? Do you think the government is out to get you? Do you think the FBI is watching you? Do you think there are listening devices planted in your house? 

Barring anti-psychotic medication, the only cure for someone like you, is to beat you like a rented mule. I will volunteer for that job. No, I'll PAY to beat your scrawny ass!!

You barely have the strength to beat your own meat, and you probably know a lot about meth you fake toothed fuck.

It has begun!!!!!!

Shopping carts carelessly strewn about ......the distict sounds of liberal laughter as they speed out of the parking lot in moderate performance equipped, over priced, family sedans, 

18 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking nutjob is quite the wordsmith! :lol:

He must be a treat at the family dinner table, ranting and raving, pieces of mash potato getting spit in 15 different directions.  "Pass the string beans honey, you can march on Washington and start your revolution tomorrow"   :lol: