Check your account email address ×

something we can all rejoice over?

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I didn't ruin anything - simply posted a comment.  Your response is what ruins threads like this 👍  Now you can take your obsession with pedophilia and seek help or keep your deranged thoughts off this site 👍

Slinger actually starts a decent thread and you and Icevag Fuck it up and of course Slinger can't control himself so he jumps in. BTW no obsession here coach weirdo and unlike you I'm not going to run away like a big dumb looking pussy.:thumb:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You've obviously convinced yourself that fake news is real and real news is fake.  That's gotta fuck with your reality a bit eh?  Fox News will do that to you.

:lmao:

Guess we shall see....

54 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ok ....if Hillarys not going to jail.....no way Trump and family is. :lol:

Cause Pence will just pardon them, assuming T Dog doesn't just pardon himself?  How the hell can he even do that I don't know but I've heard he's weighing his options.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Cause Pence will just pardon them, assuming T Dog doesn't just pardon himself?  How the hell can he even do that I don't know but I've heard he's weighing his options.  

He could just replace Mueller...

51 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger actually starts a decent thread and you and Icevag Fuck it up and of course Slinger can't control himself so he jumps in. BTW no obsession here coach weirdo and unlike you I'm not going to run away like a big dumb looking pussy.:thumb:

If I were Slinger, i'd had been pissed that these two knuckleheads ruined my perfectly  good non-partisan thread....:sad:

Edited by hayward
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He hasn't been the same since Drunk Fred left him. 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I miss Fred , not staggering drunk Fred , but Fred with a buzz on and the sarcasm flowing  :lol:  :bc:

Now again, Fred is Ice's drunken ex-husband or Ice's alter ego (dupe)?

Just now, Zambroski said:

His riding buddy and the other badass in the famous standing with arms crossed sled picture. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ice and Fred are longtime buds from what I understood .   He was quite the character , in a game of sarcasm you guy's would be pretty much unarmed against the Fredster  :lol:  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Indirectly, yes.  If he can't convince Rosenstein to fire Mueller then he'll have to have  Rosenstein fired, replaced, etc.  Or, he could fire J. Sessions, appoint a new AG that wouldn't need to be recused, and then have him fire Mueller.

But why be concerned over the special prosecutor if he's got nothing to hide?  

Hey remember what happened after that  Archibald Cox guy got fired?

Edited by XC.Morrison

46 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ice and Fred are longtime buds from what I understood .   He was quite the character , in a game of sarcasm you guy's would be pretty much unarmed against the Fredster  :lol:  :bc:

He makes Frenchy look like a Girl Scout. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

State crimes can't be pardoned by the President, and Trump and gang is also being investigated by the NY AG Eric Schneiderman 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol: 

It's funny until it isn't.  Remember where you heard it first.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know right! :lol:

You guys didn't think there would be a special counsel, or a Grand Jury or a Don Jr meeting etc  etc etc 

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

No way that is going to happen without hell breaking loose

38 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Indirectly, yes.  If he can't convince Rosenstein to fire Mueller then he'll have to have  Rosenstein fired, replaced, etc.  Or, he could fire J. Sessions, appoint a new AG that wouldn't need to be recused, and then have him fire Mueller.

But why be concerned over the special prosecutor if he's got nothing to hide?  

Hey remember what happened after that  Archibald Cox guy got fired?

A new AG would have to be confirmed by the Senate as they just blocked him from making a recess appointment by unanimously voting to stay in session over the summer break.