Check your account email address ×

Another one bites the dust

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

FYI, my father was a union rep.    The union put food on my table and I am a union worker supporter, because I believe what they stand for is good.   I just happen to think the people at the top have become misguided.

:lol: Then you're even fucking dumber than we thought given your staunch support for Scooter, Dump, and all things R.  

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I reside in the middle, and I stand for freedom mostly, I have no issue with gays, they dont bother me a bit, but nor do I have an issue with a baker not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding..IMO people are free to do what they want as long as nobody is getting hurt. I have no problem with abortion, as long as it is not used as a form of birth control and done in a timely fashion. But because Suzie and Johnny broke up 5 weeks before the due date, suzie wants an abortion now is wrong. Open borders wrong in my book, work hard and come here legally.. The mexican border needs secured, plain and simple.. Thats where I reside, and I choose who i feel is best going to represent those things..

I agree with some of that. if you want to run a public business, you can't pick and choose your customers based on your personal feelings about something they believe in. I honestly don't understand how you'd be OK with "opening that door" to a whole host of problems. regarding your 5 week due date scenario, that very rarely happens. Mexican wall? useless. build a 12' wall people get 13' ladders, tunnel underneath it, etc. just because some of us are against useless walls, does not mean we want open borders. I'd rather see more patrols, enforcements, etc than a damn wall.

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am all for people making good money.  But when some higher up union rep is getting paid more than your heavy equipment operator, something is wrong.

:lol:

regarding the rest of your statement, the same damn thing happens everywhere else so why not the unions?

stick to something you're good at, like taxes.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FYI, my father was a union rep.    The union put food on my table and I am a union worker supporter, because I believe what they stand for is good.   I just happen to think the people at the top have become misguided.

yet you're ok with ceos, and other execs making the much, much, much bigger bucks and bennies?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet you're ok with ceos, and other execs making the much, much, much bigger bucks and bennies?

Where the fuck do you come up with the stupid liberal talking points?  Think for yourself for just once and realize that NO ONE implies something so stupid as what you just said.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I reside in the middle, and I stand for freedom mostly, I have no issue with gays, they dont bother me a bit, but nor do I have an issue with a baker not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding..IMO people are free to do what they want as long as nobody is getting hurt. I have no problem with abortion, as long as it is not used as a form of birth control and done in a timely fashion. But because Suzie and Johnny broke up 5 weeks before the due date, suzie wants an abortion now is wrong. Open borders wrong in my book, work hard and come here legally.. The mexican border needs secured, plain and simple.. Thats where I reside, and I choose who i feel is best going to represent those things..

I agree with some of that. if you want to run a public business, you can't pick and choose your customers based on your personal feelings about something they believe in. I honestly don't understand how you'd be OK with "opening that door" to a whole host of problems. regarding your 5 week due date scenario, that very rarely happens. Mexican wall? useless. build a 12' wall people get 13' ladders, tunnel underneath it, etc. just because some of us are against useless walls, does not mean we want open borders. I'd rather see more patrols, enforcements, etc than a damn wall.

I forgot you know things that nobody else does..

Pretty sure I didnt mention a wall

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where the fuck do you come up with the stupid liberal talking points?  Think for yourself for just once and realize that NO ONE implies something so stupid as what you just said.

I've read your BS for several years. you have a problem with the union reps, the equivalent of managers in the non-union world, making more money than some of the operators. yet the same thing happens everywhere and you're quite about it. you're a hypocrite, full of double standards. no surprise.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I forgot you know things that nobody else does..

Pretty sure I didnt mention a wall

well considering there is no one in favor of open borders in here, and based upon some of your pro-trump idiocy, I assumed that is what you meant. so you're not for a wall?

I've read your BS for several years. you have a problem with the union reps, the equivalent of managers in the non-union world, making more money than some of the operators. yet the same thing happens everywhere and you're quite about it. you're a hypocrite, full of double standards. no surprise.

STFU, you just a parrot of liberal talking points.   You aren't able to have a simple discussion on here with out them.  If you had any substance you should be able to show a post where I was a hypocrite, but you can't. 

Edited by racer254

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How the fuck were you a union rep and have the same lack of knowledge as Doe Dumber?  :snack:

You of anyone should not be commenting on knowledge. :bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well considering there is no one in favor of open borders in here, and based upon some of your pro-trump idiocy, I assumed that is what you meant. so you're not for a wall?

FYI, there already is one... I am totally down with completing the fence..

39m5uks-640x426.jpg

border-fence-reuters-fred-greaves.jpg

union rep, former equipment operator, making $80K a year, $20K more than the heavy equipment operator

racer: "waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's complete BS"

chief executive making $5M a year, $4.975M more than the plant operator

racer: :zzz:

prove me wrong racer, show me some posts of yours complaining about the similar things that happen in the private industry.

Think about that!!!!  I happen to believe there is a big difference between public and private.  No matter how I explain it, you won't understand.

It's as simple as this.  Say you're a contractor.  I wouldn't give 2 shits about what you charge some private company to do work, not my money, so I don't care.  If they are willing to pay it, then they must thinks it's worth it. 

That changes when an elected official spends taxpayer money. 

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am all for people making good money.  But when some higher up union rep is getting paid more than your heavy equipment operator, something is wrong.

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

You really are the dumbest mother fucker on here dude. I feel sorry for you really. 

Doe Dumber :lol: Aner with the :owned::lmao: 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Think about that!!!!  I happen to believe there is a big difference between public and private.  No matter how I explain it, you won't understand.

It's as simple as this.  Say you're a contractor.  I wouldn't give 2 shits about what you charge some private company to do work, not my money, so I don't care.  If they are willing to pay it, then they must thinks it's worth it. 

That changes when an elected official spends taxpayer money. 

Why does someone like you who doesn't pay shit of any in taxes care so much about tax payer money?  :snack:  Besides - at the local level in regards to referendums and construction budgets - show me where there is excessive waste....I'll wait :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, racer254 said:

You ever come to the realization that your comments have no value?  The forum jester comes to mind.

:lmao: Now you're copying Lil Momo and Dumbski as you constantly complain about originality and talking points...Classic Doe Dumber :lol:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why does someone like you doesn't pay shit of any in taxes care so much about tax payer money?  :snack:  Besides - at the local level in regards to referendums and construction budgets - show me where there is excessive waste....I'll wait :snack:

Keep projecting.  It's exactly why the dems are failing.