Check your account email address ×

Forum sofware update coming

ckf

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't had a chance to do this update yet. I do plan on doing it tonight sometime in the next hour. The site should only be down for a few minutes during the update.

:ckf: 

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't played video games in years. I did like playing Call of Duty back then :bc:

Call of Duty is light years newer than old school shit like Mario Bros or were ever that chain chomp came from :dunno: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Call of Duty is light years newer than old school shit like Mario Bros or were ever that chain chomp came from :dunno: 

I used to play Mario Bros back in the day. The chain chomp was something @SSFB added. :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I used to play Mario Bros back in the day. The chain chomp was something @SSFB added. :bc:

I knew he did, but like I posted before it meant nothing to me but it was somehow funny for basement dwelling video game geeks :news: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I knew he did, but like I posted before it meant nothing to me but it was somehow funny for basement dwelling video game geeks :news: 

I always looked at it as a dig at you just like asshole did to me below :lol:

17 minutes ago, dz246 said:

:ckf:

right back at ya dipshit  :bigfinger:

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Whatsup with the terms of service update? 

Just something that came along with the new update. I thought it was just for new registration, but I had to agree to it when I logged back in :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

Just something that came along with the new update. I thought it was just for new registration, but I had to agree to it when I logged back in :dunno:

Can we use that to get MC to stop posting so much partisan garbage? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It had the whole "objectionable post" and copy write blah blah blah.

I think everyone agreed to all of that stuff when they originally registered. I'm not sure why it came up again.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think everyone agreed to all of that stuff when they originally registered. I'm not sure why it came up again.

It all good, I was just curious. :bc:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't even read it, I just agreed to it and logged in :lol:

It said we can report any objectionable post to you or ssfb and you guys will take it down.  Can you start policing the liberal idiots and stop them from filling up the page with garbage.  Or at least add to the liberals on this site a signature to their post that says "Trump is my President" ?  Every time MC post it would say "Trump is my President" at the bottom of his post

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

It said we can report any objectionable post to you or ssfb and you guys will take it down.  Can you start policing the liberal idiots and stop them from filling up the page with garbage.  Or at least add to the liberals on this site a signature to their post that says "Trump is my President" ?  Every time MC post it would say "Trump is my President" at the bottom of his post

The 9th circuit court is ruling on this now.  They will side with the (their) liberal fascist agenda.  It'll be overturned when it goes up to a real court though.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

We better turn off our PM's before our inboxes fill up:lol:

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

But you made that one :) 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

It's all about having a little fun and laughing at yourself every once in a while  :lol:

Yah and chain chomp means nothing to me it's not an insult cuz I was never a basement dwelling Mario Bros. playing geek like those faggots, I was too busy being an adult working and raising a family :dunno: