Check your account email address ×

Forum sofware update coming

ckf

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah and chain chomp means nothing to me it's not an insult cuz I was never a basement dwelling Mario Bros. playing geek like those faggots, I was too busy being an adult working and raising a family :dunno: 

Don't let it get to you. It's just something to have fun with. Would you rather I make a 'fuck off momo' emoticon for you :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't let it get to you. It's just something to have fun with. Would you rather I make a 'fuck off momo' emoticon for you :lol:

I don't see why Momo doesn't think he's winning.  His name calling is epic and sends people out of their minds!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

How can something I never heard of or seen cuz I'm not a pimple faced adolescent geek get to me :dunno: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't see why Momo doesn't think he's winning.  His name calling is epic and sends people out of their minds!

:lol:

Momo living rent free in a lot of members heads... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

How can something I never heard of or seen cuz I'm not a pimple faced adolescent geek get to me :dunno: 

I don't see it that way. I thought it was supposed to mean that you needed to go on a chain and shut the fuck up. Again, just a joke to have fun with :bc:

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't see it that way. I thought it was supposed to mean that you needed to go on a chain and shut the fuck up. Again, just a joke to have fun with :bc:

Soo some made up BS? Hilarious :flush: