Check your account email address ×

Trump dictated son's misleading statement on meeting with Russian lawyer

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Who said that didn't go to the DOJ and or Mueller?

Rule #1 CYA

so they went to Mueller then CNN because that is what you do ha ? I am sure Mueller was real happy about leaking info on a ongoing investigation then . not happening

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so they went to Mueller then CNN because that is what you do ha ? I am sure Mueller was real happy about leaking info on a ongoing investigation then . not happening

Mueller's own inability to put together a non-biased team and control the leaks from his team to the media can easily serve as justification to end his little shit show.  That would work well for Dems....who could then use that as narrative fodder for years to try and turn their own slaughter.  

Otherwise...this is going nowhere.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, for a nice guy like yourself I will sell it cheap in a cash only deal :thumb: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now we have members of the Clown Posse complaining about a biased investigation and leaks while claiming there is no info and anything to the investigation....:snack:  Imenjoy watching the Clown Posse talk in circles :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump himself is his worst enemy, zero self control.

Hard to argue with that! I'm still in a little disbelief that he actually made it to be POTUS

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hard to argue with that! I'm still in a little disbelief that he actually made it to be POTUS

I find it hard to believe you and Ballsack have enough brain power to breath on your own :flush: