Check your account email address ×

Transgender troops

not my words but seems interesting

From Defense Dept. commission study last year carried out by the Rand Corporation: "Considering the prevalence of transgender servicemembers among the active duty military and the typical health-care costs for gender-transition-related medical treatment, the Rand study estimated that these treatments would cost the military between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually....“The implication is that even in the most extreme scenario that we were able to identify … we expect only a 0.13-percent ($8.4 million out of $6.2 billion) increase in health care spending,” Rand's authors concluded...

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I say let them in.  If the military doesn't straighten them out nothing will.:lol:

I think they're already in.. trumpet wants them oot......second time for the troops I guess :lol:

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

not my words but seems interesting

From Defense Dept. commission study last year carried out by the Rand Corporation: "Considering the prevalence of transgender servicemembers among the active duty military and the typical health-care costs for gender-transition-related medical treatment, the Rand study estimated that these treatments would cost the military between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually....“The implication is that even in the most extreme scenario that we were able to identify … we expect only a 0.13-percent ($8.4 million out of $6.2 billion) increase in health care spending,” Rand's authors concluded...

That's pretty interesting 

Has the media come up with one tranny being kept out?   I see plenty of men dressed as women bitching about it, but is there a man that thinks he is a woman being denied?   More non sense for FB fighting.

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I figured they would use the trans angle to try and get out of the military.

Also didn't work for Brian and Stewie Griffin.  Although Klinger was more legit in the beginning lol . Fuckin funny show 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's too bad - AMG wouldn't be able to serve now :snack:

Pretty comical you talking shit about a veteran, yet you never had or will ever have the sack to serve. 

It's typical of Liberal  pussies like yourself 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pretty comical you talking shit about a veteran, yet you never had or will ever have the sack to serve. 

It's typical of Liberal  pussies like yourself 

Little Pussy?  You're not the first marine I'd piss pound :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Little Pussy?  You're not the first marine I'd piss pound :snack:

Yep that's right, little pussy.  What are you going to do about it? That's right, not a fucking thing. Because you're nothing but a little Liberal pussy.

You haven't ever fought a Marine.   Just keep running your cock holster, little pussy 

18 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I think Slinger and Rider are one in the same transgender little pussy!  :trannylittlepussybitch:

Slinger isn't anywhere near as big of a little pussy, as mustache rider is