Check your account email address ×

Baton Rouge not good

Fucking disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the tip of the Republican Convention too.  Ignorant Dems...can't keep their voting base in line long enough to get to the polls.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fucking disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the tip of the Republican Convention too.  Ignorant Dems...can't keep their voting base in line long enough to get to the polls.  

Armed white supremicists and armed black Panthers in Cleveland could be a hell hole for the police, god bless those who have that security detail.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Armed white supremicists and armed black Panthers in Cleveland could be a hell hole for the police, god bless those who have that security detail.

The police just need to step back and let it go.  Neither side will show enforcement any quarter.  And in the end, just sweep up whats is left....they're both trash anyway.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The police just need to step back and let it go.  Neither side will show enforcement any quarter.  And in the end, just sweep up whats is left....they're both trash anyway.

The Cleveland police are asking Kasich for a temporary ban on open carry, I don't blame them.

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Cleveland police are asking Kasich for a temporary ban on open carry, I don't blame them.

Agreed.  Not sure why that particular law isn't in place.  The right to free speech and the right to assemble is granted...the right to show deadly force while doing so should not be. This should be part of the permit process.  

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I could go with that but who will still be carrying concealed.

Most of the Blacks who will be there to incite a violent confrontation , that's why Vinces idea to disarm the peaceful people who will be there and deny them a way to protect themselves from these wastes of oxygen is so fucking stupid .      :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Most of the Blacks who will be there to incite a violent confrontation , that's why Vinces idea to disarm the peaceful people who will be there and deny them a way to protect themselves from these wastes of oxygen is so fucking stupid .      :bc:

Yeah I know but Vince really does mean well most of the time,so I always cut him some slack.:bc:

• Gold Member

Cleveland is going to get tore up by radical violent extremist democrats.  People are going die cause and that city is going to get fucking owned by radical democrats.  Going to make for awesome tv.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cleveland is going to get tore up by radical violent extremist democrats.  People are going die cause and that city is going to get fucking owned by radical democrats.  Going to make for awesome tv.

Let me guess something..you watch NASCAR for the wreaks right?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Let me guess something..you watch NASCAR for the wreaks right?

Dont watch nascar.....

But either way radical extremist democrats have turned any republican campaign event into great tv.  The convention will be like the grand finale!!!

Yes i will watch for the shit show, its going to be an awesome shit show and not watch for the political aspect of the convention.  My vote is spoken for and it is the anti  clinton vote!!  Conventions and campaigns wont change that.  I will vote the opposite of clinton to the person that has best chance of beating her.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Why not at least try to include non whites in your party?

And out of the blue you chime in with this load of tripe.....doesn't this whole racist schtick ever get tiring?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Dont watch nascar.....

But either way radical extremist democrats have turned any republican campaign event into great tv.  The convention will be like the grand finale!!!

Yes i will watch for the shit show, its going to be an awesome shit show and not watch for the political aspect of the convention.  My vote is spoken for and it is the anti  clinton vote!!  Conventions and campaigns wont change that.  I will vote the opposite of clinton to the person that has best chance of beating her.

More honesty..you wear it well.:bc:

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And out of the blue you chime in with this load of tripe.....doesn't this whole racist schtick ever get tiring?

You are aware .....oh fuck your not worth a response