Check your account email address ×

Thank You!

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Just send me his IP and I can take it from there. :pc:

LMAO!!! How about I just send you my lawyer's name, and have him file in Superior Court against you. Have your self ready for the interrogatories, depositions, background investigatioin by a private investigator, asset search and a never-ending, relentless civil case. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be wanting to fuck Rainy, up her ass on the Lorcan!!!!  :junk:

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

This fucker is definitely Snotty! What a fucking retard! 

Fuck you polaris550 cocks smoked! Sue me all you want I'm Canadian! You won't get 5 cents and I'll fuck you up for good measure!!

Who knew you had such a potty mouth :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!!! How about I just send you my lawyer's name, and have him file in Superior Court against you. Have your self ready for the interrogatories, depositions, background investigatioin by a private investigator, asset search and a never-ending, relentless civil case. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be wanting to fuck Rainy, up her ass on the Lorcan!!!!  :junk:

So you are a sick Pedo and retarded ,got it. This is how it works dumb fuck. I give my bud that's a FBI agent a screen shot of one of your sick fuckng post and your IP address. 

33 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So you are a sick Pedo and retarded ,got it. This is how it works dumb fuck. I give my bud that's a FBI agent a screen shot of one of your sick fuckng post and your IP address. 

Well anyone who thinks a 14 kid is looking fine and comes on a forum and expresses so for everyone to see is a sick bastard!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Well anyone who thinks a 14 kid is looking fine and comes on a forum and expresses so for everyone to see is a sick bastard!

:iagree:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

This fucker is definitely Snotty! What a fucking retard! 

Fuck you polaris550 cocks smoked! Sue me all you want I'm Canadian! You won't get 5 cents and I'll fuck you up for good measure!!

Hey 800 Dragon, I know it's you, you faggot bitch!! How's that lesbo-dork's flat ass doin'? Do you bang her in the war canoe while drifting in the Restigouche, with your Douche? 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Does Illinois have the Homestead Law? You're gonna' need it. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Polaris550 is being spoon fed owange cum and I think he likes it.

You little crook bastid!! That was Uncle Snotty's line. Make up your own shit, don't be a copy-cat bitch. Now, go back to jerkin' the gherkins on some Portuguese sailors. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You little crook bastid!! That was Uncle Snotty's line. Make up your own shit, don't be a copy-cat bitch. Now, go back to jerkin' the gherkins on some Portuguese sailors. 

:lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

HAHA :lmao:

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Wonder if it should be turned over to authorities........ :pc:

You should be turned over to the authorities for wearing Shit-brown shorts and sneakers, and delivering packages to shut-ins and hoarders for a living. Driving a converted bread-truck filled with cardboard boxes is not my idea of a career. 

" Leave it on the porch Sonny, watch out for the dog-poop ".  :bullshit:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

:true:

You wanna' true story? Lyin' Rob leanin' over the rail on his prow-front deck, and SSFB fuckin' him up his ass, and NOT giving Rob the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!

NOW THAT'S A TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How anyone on this site can openly talk to a fucking degenerate like that freak show need their head examined. Makes me wonder about them in their day to day life.

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

How anyone on this site can openly talk to a fucking degenerate like that freak show need their head examined. Makes me wonder about them in their day to day life.

Agreed, SeRena serves as a great kicking rock in here though.  Although, I'm sure I've seen more intelligent rocks.

Wait...is that who you meant? :lol:

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I suppose now that the kids are out of school for the summer Mach has nothing to look forward too at 8am and 4pm when the buses show up. So he'll be posting lots of stupid shit for a while!

So far, he's pretty funny IMO.  I missed all the weird Pedo shit though.  I see you are sticking with the good ol' HCS name this time around.

:bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

MZN is a known faggot.....as soon as he pays me my 5 fucking G'S you guys can ban his ass for being a special pudding eatin pedo

Not that it makes any difference, cuz you can fill your hand with coiled up matter before that cash will fill it, but what was the bet?