Check your account email address ×

Thank You!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

MZN is a known faggot.....as soon as he pays me my 5 fucking G'S you guys can ban his ass for being a special pudding eatin pedo

Anyone know where he lives? Asking for a friend.

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you know the name of the trailer park?

Probably something like "Breezy Estates". :lol: Seem to be a lot of them with "estates" at the end.

"If your richest relative just bought a new house, and you have to go help take the wheels off of it....."

:lmao:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

MZN is a known faggot.....as soon as he pays me my 5 fucking G'S you guys can ban his ass for being a special pudding eatin pedo

Less than 5000 peaple live in his town. Just go there and ask where Chester the Molester lives.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not that it makes any difference, cuz you can fill your hand with coiled up matter before that cash will fill it, but what was the bet?

Something to do with lug height changing a sleds gear ratio :lol:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Less than 5000 peaple live in his town. Just go there and ask where Chester the Molester lives.

Just look for the biggest wood piles in town :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Isn't there one already on here?  I think I remember reading it laughing and laughing.  

Yes there was. It's one of those subjects that seems to resurface about once a year :lol2:

I seriously think that degenerate had his wang chomped off by the family dog after he tried to have carnal relations with the poor thing. Why do you think he hates dogs so much? Fucker probably has pictures of one-eyed petes on the wall, across from the shitter he has to sit on, to take a piss all the while singing "my ding-a-ling" through the sobs and the tears running down his face. Big johnson, my ass!! No special pudding for you...............

On 7/27/2017 at 11:03 PM, Skidude600 said:

I seriously think that degenerate had his wang chomped off by the family dog after he tried to have carnal relations with the poor thing. Why do you think he hates dogs so much? Fucker probably has pictures of one-eyed petes on the wall, across from the shitter he has to sit on, to take a piss all the while singing "my ding-a-ling" through the sobs and the tears running down his face. Big johnson, my ass!! No special pudding for you...............

It would take a Caucasian Mountain Shepherd to chomp on this BIG JOHNSON, but no way. It's still a YUUUGE PACKAGE.  :junk:

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Oh look. Snotty and Jamal ganging up on me. Just like they did in prison to all the younger lads! 

Faggots!

:lies: and :bullshit: from the sodomite :finger3: 

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Oh look. Snotty and Jamal ganging up on me. Just like they did in prison to all the younger lads! 

Faggots!

Hey, you faggot. You  haven't been posting at all on FS.COM, until Polaris 500 started posting. Why is that, you fuckin' faggot? Are you 800 Dragon in disguise? I think you might be. You're both faggots, so you could be him. 

8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, you faggot. You  haven't been posting at all on FS.COM, until Polaris 500 started posting. Why is that, you fuckin' faggot? Are you 800 Dragon in disguise? I think you might be. You're both faggots, so you could be him. 

Who is Polaris 500 you stupid senile pile of dog shit :dunno: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Who is Polaris 500 you stupid senile pile of dog shit :dunno: 

I'M Polaris 500, you fucktard. I was just stating that, that faggot AWFUL KNAWFUL hasn't posted at all, until I started posting. 

Why you reticulated piece of fecal matter, I have a bucket of some " special puddin' " that I'd like to give ya'. Fuckin' dork. :bullshit::bullshit::bullshit: