Check your account email address ×

Trump needs to go WTF?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Consensual vs sexual assault

Did Clinton stand in front of 4000under aged Boy Scouts and declare Monica sucked his cock?

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did Clinton stand in front of 4000under aged Boy Scouts and declare Monica sucked his cock?

Why would he have to declare it, the whole country already knows about it and then he lied about it. :lol:

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Consensual vs sexual assault

Lol, so a sitting president gets his knob gobbled in the WH then lies about it, while committing adultery at the same time, helluva a role model. :lol:Saying "grab them by the pussy" is sexual assault? I wonder if the liberal run public school systems teach our youth in history class about Clinton being fellated in the WH, lying about it and committing adultery? I highly doubt it

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Lol, so a sitting president gets his knob gobbled in the WH then lies about it, while committing adultery at the same time, helluva a role model. :lol:Saying "grab them by the pussy" is sexual assault? I wonder if the liberal run public school systems teach our youth in history class about Clinton being fellated in the WH, lying about it and committing adultery? I highly doubt it

I never suggested that Clinton should give a speech to the Boy Scouts, so I don't know what you're trying to prove with your off tangent rant.

:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I never suggested that Clinton should give a speech to the Boy Scouts, so I don't know what you're trying to prove with your off tangent rant.

:lol:

I'm just pointing out MC's stupid outrage over Trump's "words" as opposed to Clinton's "actions" while potus. The old coot apparently forgot the old saying......."actions speak louder than words".

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I'm just pointing out MC's stupid outrage over Trump's "words" as opposed to Clinton's "actions" while potus. The old coot apparently forgot the old saying......."actions speak louder than words".

Nah Ice got you. You guys are all the same "yah but" this and "Yah but" that.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You were pointing out MC's outrage by quoting me?

Uh huh

:nose:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You were pointing out MC's outrage by quoting me?

Uh huh

:nose:

Actually both of you morons, you made the "consensual vs sexual assault" comment implying that Trump's words were worse than Clinton's actions, what a couple of morons. :lol:

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think he said it infront of the whole country on tv. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Should be easy to see but.........

No kidding....I voted for the guy but come the fuck on. He also needs to cut bait or fish with this whole Sessions thing....the tweeting is out of hand.

No, but actually grabbing them by the pussy is. So he wasn't committing sexual assault, he was just advocating for it.

Also why do you keep saying Clinton got his knob gobbled in The White House AND committed adultery at the same time as if they're two different things? You keep listing it like the blowjob, the lying, and the adultery are three separate crimes when the adultery and the blowjob are one in the same.

Actually both of you morons, you made the "consensual vs sexual assault" comment implying that Trump's words were worse than Clinton's actions, what a couple of morons. :lol:

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women.  What don't you understand?

I made no comment on Clinton being better than Trump to talk to Boy Scouts.  YOU brought him up.  I said they should have asked a real President like Obama who actually represents what they stand for instead of the opposite.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nah Ice got you. You guys are all the same "yah but" this and "Yah but" that.

Thats precisely what did for 8 years while Obama was president. :lol:

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why did the Boy Scouts even allow him to speak?  He is pretty much the opposite of what they stand for.

You could ask why the Republicans chose him as leader. He is the opposite of everything they "claim" to stand for. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You could ask why the Republicans chose him as leader. He is the opposite of everything they "claim" to stand for. 

Canadian citizen, goes to Paris, continues to posts his whining about American politics while in Paris on vacation..

Kill yourself.  Do it there.  

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

The only one morally superior enough to give a speech to the scouts is Obama.  

Bush lied and got 1,000's of soldiers killed. Trump won't stop lying and Clinton cheated on his wife and lied about it. Clinton was fucking stupid. He should have taken a page from that asshole Pierre Elliot Trudeau. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Canadian citizen, goes to Paris, continues to posts his whining about American politics while in Paris on vacation..

Kill yourself.  Do it there.  

I'm in Rhodes now Zambo mcbitchalot. It's awesome. Paris was great too.  It's a shame you little Republican bitches are so afraid of mooslim no go zones that you don't see the rest of the world. Actually it's not a shame. People here are awesome. I'd hate for you to ruin the vibe. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm in Rhodes now Zambo mcbitchalot. It's awesome. Paris was great too.  It's a shame you little Republican bitches are so afraid of mooslim no go zones that you don't see the rest of the world. Actually it's not a shame. People here are awesome. I'd hate for you to ruin the vibe. 

I've seen as much of the world as I need to see.  God doesn't fucking scare me.

Enjoy posting and whining here while on vacation.

Nerd.