Check your account email address ×

The French are rude fuckers.

On 2017-07-24 at 10:28 PM, Kivalo said:

You have the lowest intelligence on this board and you seem to be hell bent on proving it daily. :bc:

Excepting those on the board that thought and think Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

On 2017-07-24 at 11:06 PM, MiSledder said:

WTF would you go to paris for?

If you have to ask you shouldn't go. 

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Excepting those on the board that thought and think Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

If you have to ask you shouldn't go. 

No, he's dumber than everyone except possibly you or Slowryder.

Soooo......let me take a stab at what epic loserness is going on here.  Faggot goes to Paris on vacation, starts thread announcing it (lame and nobody cares), then bitches about politics in a whole other country that isn't his while he is there.  Jesus!!!!!!!!1111111

:lol:

I'm glad my parents didn't raise a whiney, stupid, cowardly, miserable little cunt.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Soooo......let me take a stab at what epic loserness is going on here.  Faggot goes to Paris on vacation, starts thread announcing it (lame and nobody cares), then bitches about politics in a whole other country that isn't his while he is there.  Jesus!!!!!!!!1111111

I'm glad my parents didn't raise a whiney, stupid, cowardly, miserable little cunt.

Yet you posted on the thread. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet you posted on the thread. 

Only to see if you'd quote me on your bitchin' vacation. :lol:

You sound like a lot of fun on vacation.  I hope you travel alone. Prolly not by choice though huh?  With your parents? :lmao:

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like a real exciting trip.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: SBYL - but they did just that :snack:

On 07/24/2017 at 0:53 PM, Skidooski said:

Sooo you're on vacation in France with the wife and took time out to start this thread and rag on us? Loser! :lol: 

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must be having a blast.  Do they Fox news too, so you can really ramp up the fun factor?

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: SBYL - but they did just that :snack:

Look at you, you worthless chinless, work from home telemarketing GENIUS!!!!

Coward liberal pussy.  What a disgrace as a father and husband.  Probably not as a child though.  Worthless lot!

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look at you, you worthless chinless, work from home telemarketing GENIUS!!!!

Coward liberal pussy.  What a disgrace as a father and husband.  Probably not as a child though.  Worthless lot!

Chinless.:lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's awesome. How'r the pontoon boat rides?  

Awesome! BBQ'd up some chicken while the girls were out on the Sea Doos then we all hoped on the pontoon and headed out for a cruise to the swim hole with friends and hung out for a while. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Must be having a blast.  Do they Fox news too, so you can really ramp up the fun factor?

:lol: She's having so much fun there hence the repeated posts and threads 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Awesome! BBQ'd up some chicken while the girls were out on the Sea Doos then we all hoped on the pontoon and headed out for a cruise to the swim hole with friends and hung out for a while. 

My son and his friends cruised the lake eating lunch and then dinner on the toon and played with the skis all day.  Nobody touched the kayaks.  Maybe next time.

• Like 1

On 2017-07-27 at 1:05 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

How is the kayaking in gay parie?

A lot of flat water on the Sienne.  You'd be safe. Nothing to scare you. But be warned there are people from all over the world in Paris. That would make you and the Trump fans uncomfortable. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But be warned there are people from all over the world in Paris. That would make you and the Trump fans uncomfortable. 

Have you ever been to Chicago? Lots of different people here. Your lib talking points really make you look stupid sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Have you ever been to Chicago? Lots of different people here. Your lib talking points really make you look stupid sometimes. 

He acts like our whole country hasn't been labeled the "Melting pot" before :lol: 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

A lot of flat water on the Sienne.  You'd be safe. Nothing to scare you. But be warned there are people from all over the world in Paris. That would make you and the Trump fans uncomfortable. 

Like the GTA is you dumb fuck.

On 2017-07-26 at 2:10 AM, Zambroski said:

Only to see if you'd quote me on your bitchin' vacation. :lol:

You sound like a lot of fun on vacation.  I hope you travel alone. Prolly not by choice though huh?  With your parents? :lmao:

From the dumb fuck that posts on here every day of his miserable life. 

On 2017-07-26 at 2:22 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

are you posting from your cottage and trying to call me out for posting in my vacation? Lol. Dumbfuck. Btw your kids time at the cottage sounds like he's a chip off the old block. Boring as fuck just like you.  But if the world wasn't full of boring people the golf courses would be empty. 

Party on shithead.