Check your account email address ×

Another Conspiracy Gone Awry...

• Platinum Contributing Member

According to Senate Repug Richard Burr the 'unmasking' by Susan Rice was all CREATED by Devin Nunes.... :lol: 

Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Devin Nunes

AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., speaks to reporters on Capitol Hill in Washington, Friday, March 24, 2017.

The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Friday that the controversy surrounding whether former National Security Adviser Susan Rice politicized intelligence about President Donald Trump and his associates "was all created" by House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes.

Republican Sen. Richard Burr, along with the rest of the Senate Intelligence Committee, met with Rice behind closed doors on Friday as part of their investigation into Russia's election interference. But he told CNN that he did not ask Rice about allegations that she inappropriately "unmasked" the names of Trump associates in intelligence reports last year.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes," Burr said, "and I'll wait to go through our full evaluation to see if there was anything improper that happened. But clearly there were individuals unmasked. Some of that became public which it's not supposed to, and our business is to understand that, and explain it."

http://amp.businessinsider.com/burr-says-questions-about-susan-rice-unmasking-created-by-devin-nunes-2017-7?ref=yfp

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

According to Senate Repug Richard Burr the 'unmasking' by Susan Rice was all CREATED by Devin Nunes.... :lol: 

Top Republican: Controversy surrounding Susan Rice unmasking was 'created' by Devin Nunes

AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., speaks to reporters on Capitol Hill in Washington, Friday, March 24, 2017.

The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Friday that the controversy surrounding whether former National Security Adviser Susan Rice politicized intelligence about President Donald Trump and his associates "was all created" by House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes.

Republican Sen. Richard Burr, along with the rest of the Senate Intelligence Committee, met with Rice behind closed doors on Friday as part of their investigation into Russia's election interference. But he told CNN that he did not ask Rice about allegations that she inappropriately "unmasked" the names of Trump associates in intelligence reports last year.

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes," Burr said, "and I'll wait to go through our full evaluation to see if there was anything improper that happened. But clearly there were individuals unmasked. Some of that became public which it's not supposed to, and our business is to understand that, and explain it."

http://amp.businessinsider.com/burr-says-questions-about-susan-rice-unmasking-created-by-devin-nunes-2017-7?ref=yfp

Since your reading comprehension is low, I highlighted the important parts of your your mischaracterized thread.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Since your reading comprehension is low, I highlighted the important parts of your your mischaracterized thread.

You should have read the rest of,the article in the link Woolie:

:lol:

Republican and Democratic sources who reviewed the same intelligence, however, told CNN they saw no evidence of wrongdoing by the Obama administration.

A Democratic committee aide told Business Insider last month that Nunes and other Republicans on the committee were trying to make questions about unmasking "the focal issue" of the committee's probe into Russia's election interference because "they're trying to divert attention away from the investigation" into Trump's campaign.

"That's the obvious motive," the aide said. "The Democrats feel that Nunes has gone rogue, or that he's trying to undermine the committee because he no longer serves in the top position on this investigation."

Nunes has called unmaskings "violations of Americans' civil liberties." But the House Intelligence Committee, under his leadership, made at least five to six unmasking requests to US spy agencies related to Russia's election meddling between June 2016 and January 2017, according to The Washington Post.Nunes would have had to sign off on any House Intelligence requests to reveal the identities of US persons mentioned in intelligence reports.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You'd have to be brain dead to think you get told one ounce of truth from any of these fucks

so who gets to decide what ver sion of thereal truth actually is?  Ya gotta pick one one eventually, and right now, nothing remotely resembling the truth has been coming from the Democrats.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You should have read the rest of,the article in the link Woolie:

:lol:

Republican and Democratic sources who reviewed the same intelligence, however, told CNN they saw no evidence of wrongdoing by the Obama administration.

A Democratic committee aide told Business Insider last month that Nunes and other Republicans on the committee were trying to make questions about unmasking "the focal issue" of the committee's probe into Russia's election interference because "they're trying to divert attention away from the investigation" into Trump's campaign.

"That's the obvious motive," the aide said. "The Democrats feel that Nunes has gone rogue, or that he's trying to undermine the committee because he no longer serves in the top position on this investigation."

Nunes has called unmaskings "violations of Americans' civil liberties." But the House Intelligence Committee, under his leadership, made at least five to six unmasking requests to US spy agencies related to Russia's election meddling between June 2016 and January 2017, according to The Washington Post.Nunes would have had to sign off on any House Intelligence requests to reveal the identities of US persons mentioned in intelligence reports.

key words in that link are

TOLD CNN .

after that all crap and cherry picked hearsay .  so sad for you

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

so who gets to decide what ver sion of thereal truth actually is?  Ya gotta pick one one eventually, and right now, nothing remotely resembling the truth has been coming from the Democrats.

Are you retarded? You dont have to fucking pick one. You can choose to believe none of it and realize they are all liars. Sweet fuck man

57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just sayin.....

IMG_0913.JPG

Education matters but the fact that Maddow is that educated is an indictment of the education system and who the fuck get their news from any of them?

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Education matters but the fact that Maddow is that educated is an indictment of the education system and who the fuck get their news from any of them?

Public policy and Political Science :lmao: talk about a fucking joke regardless 

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hammer nail.  Education is not what it used to be.  Liberal indoctrination seems to be the slant now.  I sure as fuck don't get my news from any of these political talk show hosts and sure as fuck don't get my opinions from them like many do, But Maddow is a fucking idiot of whom only minions follow around touting her education/knowledge/insight.....it's the same lefties following around their political choice trying to get selfies like imbeciles. Maddow's shit is at full-on mental schitzophrenic level.  I does make me laugh though. :lmao:

I'd bet anything that a conversation with her closely resembles  the conversations with Slinger.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ahhh yes!  Cuz education equals intelligence. :lol:

Didnt you say you had a degree? :lmao:

I think all the coffee baristas and sandwich makers do in my area also.  Bitchin' man buns and pony tails though!  Caribou does have a pretty hot brunette female now.  Takes pride in her appearance.  I know she's not a liberal...cuz, come on.  No way.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Cosmonaut has posted. I am sure it's brilliant!

To you, yes, it may be considered brilliant. But you can take some solace in knowing I take that as no compliment.

:lmao:

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No dumbfuck, we hate libtard indoctrination, figure out the difference while having your depends changed you pathetic hack

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Cosmonaut has posted. I am sure it's brilliant!

There is nothing brilliant about a pathetic fool that is a pathological lier like you,

someone repost these so the pathetic asshole can geta a taste of how stupid he really is 

The Clown Posse and Repugs hate education because facts are involved :lmao: Look at the dummies and their shit show on here :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider