Check your account email address ×

Clean Older Muscle Iron

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

When I saw you and your bud take off,your zrt had some git  to her.

It was running pig ass rich all year but still ran ok. Its a 1000 now and should have some proper git

• Like 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

There is a 99 1000 thunder cat with 1500 miles on it for 2500.00 obo in our area.

I've got a really clean 99 in my garage for less then that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've got a really clean 99 in my garage for less then that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

This one looks really nice in the pictures and he states it's like new, I never really paid much attention to the cats in that era.

Just now, 1jkw said:

This one looks really nice in the pictures and he states it's like new, I never really paid much attention to the cats in that era.

if its as described thats a decent price

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Pretty sure it is, it's on cl under the Pocono listings in PA.

There are plenty of them in that price range but that is low miles and if its minty it will sell for that. The one I have has 5k on it and a recent top end and its really nice. Not perfect but nice shape. I'm gonna try and get around 2k this fall 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/20/2017 at 6:55 PM, racinfarmer said:

I'm kind of getting the itch for a 96-99 ZR440 myself.

On 7/20/2017 at 6:56 PM, Biggie Smails said:

So am I....damn things are hard to find.

Screenshot_20170723-202309.thumb.png.05a46c079aebeb62ac1e0f139bc3a1c0.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I saw those not long ago.  If I can get them backhauled, I'm thinking about it.

$1500 for a trailer full of ditch pickles, not bad for anyone who likes to wrench. Just down in Ohio  

On 7/21/2017 at 0:17 PM, Skidooski said:

No I have not but those would be the only CK3 sleds I'd ever consider buying from here on out. I still have 3 CK3's as it is, 2 ZX's, 2 XP's and one F chassis that I'm selling off this weekend to get my old REV triple project back.  lol

I was going to do an 800 twin or MachZ triple swap into my Rev 440X , but I got called back to finish up my apprenticeship, and didn't have the time to do it.  Sold the sled to a buddy of mine and he sold it a couple years later when he got called up to be an apprentice. Guy he sold it to bought it to do an 800 swap and make it a hill climber. 

On 7/21/2017 at 0:22 PM, Skidooski said:

Damn..you had both Special editions? Either one might fetch 3 to 4 k US right now depending on condition maybe higher. Price might go up as time goes on for collectors. I tried to find a Millennium seat or cover and the hoarders won't let them go.

I saw a MH Mach on CL a few months back when I was looking fo a TH Edition 670HO.  PITA finding one in decent shape, with low miles that they don't want an arm and a leg for. The MH and TH sleds are hard to find.   Millennium Edition sleds are a little easier to find.  Buddy of mine has an MXZ 700 that he's selling. Sled is mint  Just over 4K miles. I saw a couple Millennium Machs for sale on CL as well 

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I was going to do an 800 twin or MachZ triple swap into my Rev 440X , but I got called back to finish up my apprenticeship, and didn't have the time to do it.  Sold the sled to a buddy of mine and he sold it a couple years later when he got called up to be an apprentice. Guy he sold it to bought it to do an 800 swap and make it a hill climber. 

I saw a MH Mach on CL a few months back when I was looking fo a TH Edition 670HO.  PITA finding one in decent shape, with low miles that they don't want an arm and a leg for. The MH and TH sleds are hard to find.   Millennium Edition sleds are a little easier to find.  Buddy of mine has an MXZ 700 that he's selling. Sled is mint  Just over 4K miles. I saw a couple Millennium Machs for sale on CL as well 

No more CK3's for me!!! :lol: I just got my Triple REV project back I need to finish sometime in the next year or two. Still have a Triple ZX Summit X to do also. Selling my super clean 01 700 Renegade this winter to make room. Just broomed my old FIII this past weekend. 

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Worst state in the country :flush:

Tied with Nebraska IMO. Next time I drive cross country I'm going around that shit hole...dive down to I-70 until I'm passed it then back up to I-80