Check your account email address ×

Clean Older Muscle Iron

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nope.....probably end up riding the M8 again this winter.:smack:

Nothing wrong with that :bc:

I can wait till take the HO out for a rip.  Gonna be wierd getting back on a trailing arm sled :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nope.....probably end up riding the M8 again this winter.:smack:

do you trail ride that thing?

they suck to trail ride I know I have owned 5 of them and a xf.

I always had old crossfire skid and 136 I would toss in if not heading to the UP or west for some time and there was good snow at home .

great part about that sled is with the DD I could swap a skid and track by my self in just over 1 hr .

my old 11 limited is still on of my fav sleds I have owned

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nothing wrong with that :bc:

I can wait till take the HO out for a rip.  Gonna be wierd getting back on a trailing arm sled :lol:

if there is a fresh groom you cant beat a old zr or xc zx etc just flat out rip and corner like nothing out now the new shit cant dream of keeping up in the twisty shit with a fresh ribbon .

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you trail ride that thing?

they suck to trail ride I know I have owned 5 of them and a xf.

I always had old crossfire skid and 136 I would toss in if not heading to the UP or west for some time and there was good snow at home .

great part about that sled is with the DD I could swap a skid and track by my self in just over 1 hr .

my old 11 limited is still on of my fav sleds I have owned

Yeah I ride everything with it and it does OK.

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if there is a fresh groom you cant beat a old zr or xc zx etc just flat out rip and corner like nothing out now the new shit cant dream of keeping up in the twisty shit with a fresh ribbon .

That's the only time my '99 will see the trails.  Sundays and Mondays-Thursdays 

On the bold :lol: yea right :lmao:

34 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's the only time my '99 will see the trails.  Sundays and Mondays-Thursdays 

On the bold :lol: yea right :lmao:

it is a fact man . no matter how good you think your new 14k ride is physics and a low center of gravity will always win on a smooth ribbon in the twists  . hell I have seen it many many times not even a comparison

Doug is a hell of a nice guy and does great work. I'm a Doo guy and even I would like to have an XCR done by him. He's been out running the MSADRA races this year on some vintage Polaris

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Doug is a hell of a nice guy and does great work. I'm a Doo guy and even I would like to have an XCR done by him. He's been out running the MSADRA races this year on some vintage Polaris

:true:\

He can make em go.

• Like 2

Damn, love those old triples.   I take a 01 TCat along every now and then and my buddies line up to ride it at bar stops. :lol:  

I have an 03 XCR,  Ohlins shocks, 2" bar riser and v-3 reeds are the only mods on it, the sled is a blast to ride on groomed rail beds and even tight trails if they are smooth, it only has about 1400 miles on it don't take it out much don't want to screw up and crash it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I have an 03 XCR,  Ohlins shocks, 2" bar riser and v-3 reeds are the only mods on it, the sled is a blast to ride on groomed rail beds and even tight trails if they are smooth, it only has about 1400 miles on it don't take it out much don't want to screw up and crash it.

I will always have at least one Mach Z triple! :bc: