Check your account email address ×

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i've said several times that the closer they get to busting trump wide open, the more insane and irritated broski gets. you need to relax dude. it's only the internets.

Yeah Zam...relax and stop laughing so hard at these guys!!!!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Actual secret meeting about Russian collusion at G20 in 2015, CNN must have been in the bathroom :guzzle: 

DFP9A0CXYAAspDz?format=jpg&name=large

Except it was disclosed and Obama had an interpreter with him.  SBYL stupid 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh oooohhhh. You hit a nerve. Zambo angry grrrrrrrr.  

17,000 posts  of mostly shit and he still can't make Trump innocent. 

He is on ignore until someone quotes the big fuckin baby

Lil Momo is upset because his idol Dump is looking even more inept - if that's even possible.  And in swoops Dumbski to :kissmyass::lol: No pride Dumbski :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo is upset because his idol Dump is looking even more inept - if that's even possible.  Amd in swoops DUmbski to :kissmyass::lol: No pride Dumbski :lmao: 

Pardon me?

lmao

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah Zam...relax and stop laughing so hard at these guys!!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Liberal Logic = Dem leaders can do no wrong while Republican leaders can't do anything right...soooo black and white!

:lol:

:lol: I'm so angry!!! You whiney, pathetic librulz hit a nerve!  Cuz.....

This is it!  It's over!  You've got him now!!!  Red handed!!!!!!!   This will for sure lead to something!!!!!!   Trump and his whole family are going to jail for sure now!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I'm so angry!!! You whiney, pathetic librulz hit a nerve!  Cuz.....

This is it!  It's over!  You've got him now!!!  Red handed!!!!!!!   This will for sure lead to something!!!!!!   Trump and his whole family are going to jail for sure now!!!!!!

:bc:

IMG_7602.JPG

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

What a pussy 

He's so deep into pathetic and disgusting hypocrisy that his beetle brain doesn't even know it. He is for sure the dumbest person I've ever seen in a "safe place".  

"That his is a big baby....I have him on ignore." He said in his librul bizarre proud way.

Really glad I got everybody going though.  I think the best way to do this is for you all to gang up on me.  Otherwise, this is getting boring as shit.  Warning.....I'm going to hurt your feelings. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's so deep into pathetic and disgusting hypocrisy that his beetle brain doesn't even know it. He is for sure the dumbest person I've ever seen in a "safe place".  

"That his is a big baby....I have him on ignore." He said in his librul bizarre proud way.

Really glad I got everybody going though.  I think the best way to do this is for you all to gang up on me.  Otherwise, this is getting boring as shit.  Warning.....I'm going to hurt your feelings. 

:backpeddle:

:lmao: 

:bla:

:backpeddle:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:no worries broski. you're only one out of about 20 that are going to get this nothing burger shoved down your throat for months, maybe even years.

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Liberal Logic = Dem leaders can do no wrong while Republican leaders can't do anything right...soooo black and white!

Nailed it.  What I wouldn't give to have this whole board take an IQ test, and a couple personality profiles, then put up a graph with the results.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nailed it.  What I wouldn't give to have this whole board take an IQ test, and a couple personality profiles, then put up a graph with the results.  

X2, except throw in tests on geography, current events, and psych 101

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The ones who claim themselves to be intellectually Superior might be outed at that point though.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:no worries broski. you're only one out of about 20 that are going to get this nothing burger shoved down your throat for months, maybe even years.

Oh...I see.  Another one of those "We are outnumbered here but not real brave to speak our comments".  Right out of that pussy SeRena book.:lol: "Brave". :lmao:Plenty of you pussies running your lips here everyday.  But look how "tough" you are for doing so.  Internet fight!!!!!   And fucking months....YEARS?????!!!!!!!!!!  I thought this was it!  This has got him!  It's over now!!!!

Represent your party like a real tranny!!!  0-5.  It 2018 next year...what's your plan?  Or is it the same? :lol: