Check your account email address ×

it's official. donny is angry at everyone in the world.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Rw06gt reminds me of trump jr - dumber than a box of rocks, born on third base yet thinks he's hit a triple.

Perfect example of going off half cocked, without knowing a thing.  But hey, I'm sure you have a dossier and walked 5 miles in his shoes.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Perfect example of going off half cocked, without knowing a thing.  But hey, I'm sure you have a dossier and walked 5 miles in his shoes.

I'm going by the quality of his posts, and what he's revealed about his dad.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol: at you thinking I'd ask you to get in my plane

:lmao:

Yeah.....cuz it's a real world you live in where we "hang" together. :lol:  That's fine anyway... @f7ben is gonna learn to fly and buy one.  Then, I'll ride shot gun and shoot your ass down just before we crash land for no apparent reason.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm going by the quality of his posts, and what he's revealed about his dad.

so what, he either took what his dad built and ran it into the ground, or he managed it well and maybe even grew it.  What basis do you have for even mentioning it and bringing family into it?  Let me answer for you.  None.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Read it slower, even you sloped forehead types should be able to figure it out.

You're

Pretty clear they didn't even take the law 101 course at the local community college.  7 days a week ranting and raving about Russia.  Hey its their life.

What are you the board sheriff? Unless you have something to add to the subject just shut the fuck up.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Rw06gt reminds me of trump jr - dumber than a box of rocks, born on third base yet thinks he's hit a triple.

Like Vince, McLiar, and many of your heroes?

Just now, Mainecat said:

What are you the board sheriff? Unless you have something to add to the subject just shut the fuck up.

Can I add something?  Please?  You may not like it though....fucking Pampers. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....cuz it's a real world you live in where we "hang" together. :lol:  That's fine anyway... @f7ben is gonna learn to fly and buy one.  Then, I'll ride shot gun and shoot your ass down just before we crash land for no apparent reason.

Ben and a pilots license is not a good idea.  Sorry.  Thats a fact. :lol:  I had a very good friend who built his own plane, later bought a Mooney that would fly almost 300 mph.  He was a dentist and a really smart guy.  He still crashed it and is still dead.

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he's pissed off at the issue, because its patently rediculous.  To think that a guy who's been preaching America first for over 35 years, and recognizing Russia is our adversary, not friend, would somehow "collude" with them is about the dumbest premise I've ever heard.  Yet it hasn't stopped a half dozen dipshits in this forum with being obsessed with it.  Are you denying that most of the media and political establishment haven't gone off the rails since the election?

If it was patently ridiculous he wouldn't be so obsessed about it, as far as the press going off the rails let's be honest and say that Trump gives them plenty of ammunition with his crazy Tweets along with his contradictions of what his staff says.

Trump is a special guy for sure :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

No, I'm just calling out dipshits like you for posting lies and bullshit.  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

If it was patently ridiculous he wouldn't be so obsessed about it, as far as the press going off the rails let's be honest and say that Trump gives them plenty of ammunition with his crazy Tweets along with his contradictions of what his staff says.

Can't disagree with any of that.  Still think the onus is on the press for their behavior however, as its been unprecedented.

Trump says this-

"Mr. Mueller was running an office rife with conflicts of interest and warned that investigators would cross a red line if they delve into Trump family finances unrelated to Russia"

Watch for money laundering to be revealed real quick. He knows its coming and his threat says as much. His MO is soooo obvious now.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben and a pilots license is not a good idea.  Sorry.  Thats a fact. :lol:  I had a very good friend who built his own plane, later bought a Mooney that would fly almost 300 mph.  He was a dentist and a really smart guy.  He still crashed it and is still dead.

I'm not riding an any of those little shit boxes again.  Once was enough.  Nothing like a wanna be "ace" cobbling together some 30 year old shit so he can make his family and friends cringe and fear for their lives when they begrudgingly take to the unfriendly skies with some glorified crop dusting nit-wit trying to show off in his modified kite.  And this is coming from a guy who used to jump out of planes!  FUCK!

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump says this-

"Mr. Mueller was running an office rife with conflicts of interest and warned that investigators would cross a red line if they delve into Trump family finances unrelated to Russia"

Watch for money laundering to be revealed real quick. He knows its coming and his threat says as much. His MO is soooo obvious now.

Just stick with the "Quack, quack, quack" shit.  It's easier to read.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump says this-

Yep, been saying it for ages.

Trump hasn't been in real estate for a long time.  He's in the money laundering business with real estate on the side.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

is that a cheap model advertised as an expensive one by the owner?

oops, that may have been the "moony" I'm thinking of.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can't disagree with any of that.  Still think the onus is on the press for their behavior however, as its been unprecedented.

Think about this Mark, Trump is a guy who has used and enjoyed the press his whole life to his advantage and the press gave him plenty of press when he started his campaign, but then he declares the press is his enemy at numerous events because it plays wells for his audience.....but then when he wants to speak to the press he goes to NBC, the NYT, etc. and then talks about stuff like firing Comey because of Russia, then yesterday he goes on a rant with the NYT about Sessions and the investigators, he is his own worst enemy in that he continually gives the press fodder.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think about this Mark, Trump is a guy who has used and enjoyed the press his whole life to his advantage and the press gave him plenty of press when he started his campaign, but then he declares the press is his enemy at numerous events because it plays wells for his audience.....but then when he wants to speak to the press he goes to NBC, the NYT, etc. and then talks about stuff like firing Comey because of Russia, then yesterday he goes on a rant with the NYT about Sessions and the investigators, he is his own worst enemy in that he continually gives the press fodder.

93% negative Vince. Try as you will you can't gloss over that fact.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Fake news :dunno: 

Besides - when he tweets and colludes how is that positive news?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Like the Clinton's loved when a special prosecutor was assigned to look into Billy. :lol:   That started the phrase "vast right wing conspiracy."     

Mueller won't find shit compared to what Starr uncovered.  Committing adultery in the WH isn't enough to get impeached but having friends bribe witness' is.  Trying yourself to impede the testimony of witness' is.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vast_right-wing_conspiracy

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fake news :dunno: 

Besides - when he tweets and colludes how is that positive news?  

Derp

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's what happens when you call out the 4th estate as an enemy, Dick Nixon did the same thing....How did that work out?

Our Founding Fathers knew what they were doing when they wrote Amendment 1 :thumb: 

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.