Check your account email address ×

John McCain has brain tumor removed

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You would be sucking John McCain's dick if you were in a prison camp and they said "John, either you or beak-faced lady boy leave tomorrow. Your choice."

As he did before, he would send your dog ass home first. Without making you suck his dick.

Politics is politics. I wish he had left long ago (from the minute he suspended his campaign, he was persona non grata in my book). But when the rubber met the road, he showed more courage than you could on your best day.

Criticize his politics all you want. I got no issues with that. But until you have those kind of stones, you're just trying to impress us with your hyperbole and fake outrage.

Ah , you dont know me or what I would do in that situation. You can run your piss flaps all day long about whatever fantasy you have about me but in the end its just conjecture.

What we do know as fact is that McCain and his constant war mongering at all costs has led directly to the suffering of countless people. For that , fuck him

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't support us bombing anyone you bipolar fucking loon.  

Are you fucking retarded......you implied I had taken no action on my rhetoric. Most of you assholes are all like "you are all talk , why arent you out there leading the revolution"

I dont give a fuck what happens in this shithole country full of retards , that doesnt mean I am not entitled to my opinion that the government that runs this country is filled with people that need to die slow. Sweet fuck are you thick

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded......you implied I had taken no action on my rhetoric. Most of you assholes are all like "you are all talk , why arent you out there leading the revolution"

I dont give a fuck what happens in this shithole country full of retards , that doesnt mean I am not entitled to my opinion that the government that runs this country is filled with people that need to die slow. Sweet fuck are you thick

Sweet fuck you are mental.   Off the meds lately?  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah , you dont know me or what I would do in that situation. You can run your piss flaps all day long about whatever fantasy you have about me but in the end its just conjecture.

What we do know as fact is that McCain and his constant war mongering at all costs has led directly to the suffering of countless people. For that , fuck him

That I can agree with.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Sweet fuck you are mental.   Off the meds lately?  

I have no time for people who fake concern for bad people. Did we all cry when Sadaam got hung by the neck? McCain aint any better and I'll snicker a little when that piece of shit draws his last breath. 

If you wanna cry and shed tears and act all respectful of these politicians that have made a career out of making this country worse....you go ahead. I'll celebrate their demise 

Just now, f7ben said:

You're entitled to that opinion all day long.

I'm entitled to say, despite all your bravado, fake courage and unending blabbering on what needs to happen, you haven't lifted finger one to do anything about it.

You're Snowrider with a bigger mouth.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have no time for people who fake concern for bad people. Did we all cry when Sadaam got hung by the neck? McCain aint any better and I'll snicker a little when that piece of shit draws his last breath. 

If you wanna cry and shed tears and act all respectful of these politicians that have made a career out of making this country worse....you go ahead. I'll celebrate their demise 

OMG!

YOU'RE GOING TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING?

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's where you lose people.   I agree McCain is a war monger but IMHO he truly is trying to help people even though the actions will cause loss of life.  For the most part my desire for getting out of the state of being the worlds police force is more financial in nature.   Yes what we can do can help people but we can't afford to do it and they hate us whether we help them or not.  

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot .....McCain is worse than fucking ISIS .......the man is a traitor and generally a piece of shit. If McCain and Isis were on fire I would piss on the radical muslim and let McCain burn. 

Why the fuck is it that as soon as something bad happens to bad people everyone instantly turns to feeling sorry for them? 

500 of the congessmen and senators that attack this country and its citizens daily need to burn in a fire .....I dont care if its cancer or a falling piano that kills them. I will celebrate it just the same.

In short , fuck evil people in the face with a hot poker. You guys take your fake ass outrage and concern for this piece of shit and shove it right up your loose faggot asses 

Time to grow the fuck up and instead of foaming at the mouth and spitting all over your display, when will you be getting the fire started?

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Time to grow the fuck up and instead of foaming at the mouth and spitting all over your display, when will you be getting the fire started?

There it is .....just too dumb to breath....momo level dumb

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Kind of like Moto.   Fucking despises capitalism but realizes its the only way to make money for his "communist" revolution. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Kind of like Moto.   Fucking despises capitalism but realizes its the only way to make money for his "communist" revolution. :lol:  

I dont despise capitalism at all ......what we have isnt anything even remotely resembling capitalism .......of course you already knew that. Moto is free to have his opinions and his assertion that capitalism even in its pure form is a failing venture is spot on. I just dont pretend to know what the answer is.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Classy. One of the best Presidents ever. 

wrong

2 hours ago, Anler said:

McCain is old as fuck, this is what happens to old people. That's why people retire in their 60's. No good reason to have legislators in their late 70's and 80's still serving. 

there need to be a mandatory retirement age.  We do it with pilots who worst case kill 3-400 people yet we don;t ahve one for people who can destroy the whole country,  ponderous.  Combine that with term limits we should have a congress that more fairly represents america not special interests

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong

there need to be a mandatory retirement age.  We do it with pilots who worst case kill 3-400 people yet we don;t ahve one for people who can destroy the whole country,  ponderous.  Combine that with term limits we should have a congress that more fairly represents america not special interests

Every elected so called leader is purchased, from your local dog catcher to Potus.  Eight years is long enough for all of them.  Look at  shitcago  with the corrupt  ma(d)igan political crime machine.

Edited by hwytohell

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong

No shit, right?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

You would be sucking John McCain's dick if you were in a prison camp and they said "John, either you or beak-faced lady boy leave tomorrow. Your choice."

As he did before, he would send your dog ass home first. Without making you suck his dick.

Politics is politics. I wish he had left long ago (from the minute he suspended his campaign, he was persona non grata in my book). But when the rubber met the road, he showed more courage than you could on your best day.

Criticize his politics all you want. I got no issues with that. But until you have those kind of stones, you're just trying to impress us with your hyperbole and fake outrage.

I must have missed your defense of McCain when trump shit on him :news:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I must have missed your defense of McCain when trump shit on him :news:

His record in the armed forces deserve to be respected. It grants someone (in my eye) the benefit of a doubt. Vet status is not a blank check to do anything without ridicule or repercussions.

As I said before, he lost me when he suspended his campaign. I'll still respect his service, but wearing a coat and tie in congress doesn't grant him any immunity.

You will see me shit on Blumenthal as well.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong

This would be nice. 

Just now, Snake said:

His record in the armed forces deserve to be respected. It grants someone (in my eye) the benefit of a doubt. Vet status is not a blank check to do anything without ridicule or repercussions.

As I said before, he lost me when he suspended his campaign. I'll still respect his service, but wearing a coat and tie in congress doesn't grant him any immunity.

You will see me shit on Blumenthal as well.

let me put it another way since you're having trouble seeing the picture here - if a dem, who pussied out of service, had said McCain wasn't a war hero and liked people who weren't captured, you'd have said _________ ?