Check your account email address ×

who the fuck does this guy think he is?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It works out well for you.

IMG_2143.GIF

He get's less and less responses these days and it's taking its toll on Mr. Needle mover  

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, they won't.  You are listening to your idiot Adam Shit talk tough.  It'd be up to the R's to actually reinstate that whole ordeal.  And Trump technically can't "fire" Mueller anyway, but he can order the JD to do so.

It's almost like after 8 years of watching Obunga abuse the power of the Presidency, your side thinks Trump has no power now.

Priceless. :lol:

Why are the R's running the House and Senate investigations?   Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Only he can fire him.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he can't. 

26 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why are the R's running the House and Senate investigations?   Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Only he can fire him.

One of you ISN'T an American so, not understanding how it works could be excusable (although, acting like you do it not), the other is just being ignorant.

:lol:

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

yep, sessions washed his hands of it. still, congress will simply reappoint mueller if he's fired. donny and his followers seem to struggle with the idea that this isn't a reality show any longer. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yep, sessions washed his hands of it. still, congress will simply reappoint mueller if he's fired. donny and his followers seem to struggle with the idea that this isn't a reality show any longer. 

How would congress do that?

Afam is a shit talking "tough guy"....a buffoon speaking for the buffoons.

So how does Mueller get reinstated?  Don't answer....just go learn.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you need a good laugh. defending the liar in chief is a big job. i'm happy for you. 

Thank you.  You little hating pussies do a really good job of giving me that.  Oh, not to take away from the Trumpster, he really throws the corn meal into your little cages!  Eat up!  And be angry little bitter losers!!! Laughs all around!!!!!  

Now, if I could only find a face to face "intellectually elite" willing to debate....that's be priceless.  I think I'd actually just listen.....and smile and smirk as I tried to hold in a boisterous booming almost uncontrallable laugh.  Or, I'd just laugh loudly in their face...from about 2 inches away. :lol:

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can see it if he is looking into past Russian related ties, but I doubt that is all he would be looking for. 

Russia is all he has to look into, if the Russia investigation shows that there was financial dealings with Russia, well then that's part of it.

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If Trump pushes this to a constitutional crisis level which he just might, we get Pence which could be the better option for the GOP Congress. 

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump warns mueller he'd cross a red line if he delves into finances unrelated to russia. also states he'd never have hired sessions if he knew he'd recuse himself. "very unfair to the president" he cries 

When Trump says something like thi its a sign that more is coming out about his Russian ties..he has become an easy read.

Watch for another reveal

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If Trump pushes this to a constitutional crisis level which he just might, we get Pence which could be the better option for the GOP Congress. 

"CONSTITUTIONAL CRISES LEVEL".  HOLEEEEEE. FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

But, the rest of your post is correct.  Who the fuck wants that nut-bag though.  And your side thinks it's butt is on fire now!  Wow!!!!!  We'd be back at only two genders in a few days!!! TAKE TO THE STREETS!!!!!!!

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Pence didnt seem to help with the healthcare fiasco.

Any investigator at any level will tell you to just follow the money.

Of course Trump is involved in money laundering.....he sold property worth a million dollars for 5 million to Russians and did so on many occasions.

Captain Obvious even sees this

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Any investigator at any level will tell you to just follow the money.

Of course Trump is involved in money laundering.....he sold property worth a million dollars for 5 million to Russians and did so on many occasions.

Captain Obvious even sees this

friends with Russian ogliarchs who launder money, hires former chairman of bank of Cyprus, well known for Russian money laundering, as his secretary of commerce. not to mention all the other cronies with crooked ties to Russia.

more nothingburgers