Check your account email address ×

Analysis | Sorry, Mr. President: By the time your son walked into that meeting, the damage was already done.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Dems really need to start upping their game here.....I am starting to laugh harder and harder at these clever "Jibs" at your expense.  And it isn't just happening here.

More "new threads" with the same shit?    

I'm going to have to have my jaw wired shut from all these jaw dropping exclusives.............. breaking like wildfire.  

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dooski, I hate to tell you. I'm not as dumb as your fellow trumpsters.

7 if you count the big elephant on the room :news: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fake News MC

There were no meetings with the Russians, and even if there were, there was only one about baby adoptions, hang on, baby adoptions and Clinton intel from the Russian Govt, and it was only attended by Jr, Jarhead, Manafort and a Russian lawyer swear to God that's it cuz Jrs a transparent high quality individual, hang on they just remembered a KGB agent that was there too and maybe someone else.....and maybe another meeting......

But that's it!  Everything else is a Fake News witch hunt set up by the DNC cuz they're all a bunch of sore ass losers trying to distract from Don's glorious Presidency!

Hail Hail Hailstone!

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fake News MC

There were no meetings with the Russians, and even if there were, there was only one about baby adoptions, hang on, baby adoptions and Clinton intel from the Russian Govt, and it was only attended by Jr, Jarhead, Manafort and a Russian lawyer swear to God that's it cuz Jrs a transparent high quality individual, hang on they just remembered a KGB agent that was there too and maybe someone else.....and maybe another meeting......

But that's it!  Everything else is a Fake News witch hunt set up by the DNC cuz they're all a bunch of sore ass losers trying to distract from Don's glorious Presidency!

You forgot that Don jr is just a kid. And a good kid at that. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

More "new threads" with the same shit?    

I'm going to have to have my jaw wired shut from all these jaw dropping exclusives.............. breaking like wildfire.  

It's funny as hell.  Somebody on TV just mentioned that nobody is listening to this RUSSA! shit anymore.  The media has turned it all into liberal white noise....all ignored.  Jesus, what a bunch of uppity, noisy sheep.  Mueller will finish up with a big fat ZERO in the criminal charges box....and nothing will change with the whiney sheep.  "MUELLER WAS IN ON IT!!!!!!!!  HE'S A RUSSIAN DOUBLE AGENT!!!!!!!!"

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's funny as hell.  Somebody on TV just mentioned that nobody is listening to this RUSSA! shit anymore.  The media has turned it all into liberal white noise....all ignored.  Jesus, what a bunch of uppity, noisy sheep.  Mueller will finish up with a big fat ZERO in the criminal charges box....and nothing will change with the whiney sheep.  "MUELLER WAS IN ON IT!!!!!!!!  HE'S A RUSSIAN DOUBLE AGENT!!!!!!!!"

If that comes true it begs the question....What will they turn to next?

Just now, Skidooski said:

If that comes true it begs the question....What will they turn to next?

When Mueller's investigation starts to turn into something other than what the Dems want (Full impeachment), they'll start to question him and his team...creating a whole new narrative of a fraudulent investigation. This shit is all scripted pretty well.  

The question is, and this is one I have yet to hear a Dem answer, is what is your message to America?  What is the plan to attain new members/votes?  Who is the new leader?  It's all based on an anti-Trump referendum that is not working.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When Mueller's investigation starts to turn into something other than what the Dems want (Full impeachment), they'll start to question him and his team...creating a whole new narrative of a fraudulent investigation. This shit is all scripted pretty well.  

The question is, and this is one I have yet to hear a Dem answer, is what is your message to America?  What is the plan to attain new members/votes?  Who is the new leader?  It's all based on an anti-Trump referendum that is not working.

I guarandamntee, some low level person will end up getting a bad mark on their record for a 'procedural discrepancy'.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I guarandamntee, some low level person will end up getting a bad mark on their record for a 'procedural discrepancy'.

YUP.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

You are hanging everthing on this Russian narrative...and that's exactly what you are supposed to be doing.  THIS IS IT!!!!!!  

Reality, after all this hoo-haa, demeaning Mueller's team after it doesn't work out will be a slow dagger to the heart of the Dem party.  Maybe then they'll realize it's time for a rebuild with some good leadership and a better message.

CUZ, right now...you're "ALL IN" and betting the mortgage.  Well,.......

Related image

Just now, Skidooski said:

Who is actually leading the DNC right now?

NOBODY ON THEIR SIDE HAS THAT ANSWER!!!  It's amazing to watch too.  Nobody will admit a leader. Nobody wants to claim it either. I'm pretty sure there are humans with titles that assume leadership...but that doesn't matter I guess. :lol:

What a fucking clown circus! :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

NOBODY ON THEIR SIDE HAS THAT ANSWER!!!  It's amazing to watch too.  Nobody will admit a leader. Nobody wants to claim it either. I'm pretty sure there are humans with titles that assume leadership...but that doesn't matter I guess. :lol:

Who walks out to center of the court when all the team captains are supposed to meet.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What Happened to Perez Hilton? :dunno:

Rinat AkhmetshinWhite House Visitor

Rinat Akhmetshin's visit occurred on Saturday, January 9, 2016. Akhmetshin made appointment number U62511 at 12:00 pm on January 2, 2016 through the Visitors Office. The appointment was scheduled to begin at 10:30 am with The Visitors Office in the White House East Wing and included a group of 274 people.

Originally scheduled to end at 11:59 pm, this visit should have lasted approximately 14 hours and was Akhmetshin's first visit since records were released in 2009. The appointment is described in the records as "East Wing Tour Must Enter through Sherman Park".

Note: End times recorded as "11:59 pm" are likely default end times and consequently may produce exceptionally long estimated visit durations.

See all White House Visitor Logs

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Indeed :lol: 

p90cf.jpg