Check your account email address ×

Potus 44 DOJ let Russian lawyer into USA, Without visa, before she met with Potus 45 team

And Veselnitskaya also attended a dinner with the chairman of the House subcommittee overseeing Russia policy, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) and roughly 20 other guests at a dinner club frequented by Republicans.

In an interview with The Hill on Wednesday, Rohrabacher said, “There was a dinner at the Capitol Hill Club here with about 20 people. I think I was the only congressman there. They were talking about the Magnitysky case. But that wasn’t just the topic. There was a lot of other things going on. So I think she was there but I don’t remember any type of conversation with her between us. But I understand she was at the table.”

Time to put Rohrbacher in front of the Grand Jury under oath and see what he remembers.

He needs to answer why he invited her to sit in the front row of the Ukraine hearing along with Emin Algarov.

IMG_7601.thumb.PNG.a5108f26f772af7b14b5f2844b085f49.PNG

Oh and remember when Paul Ryan was caught on tape in that meeting and told everyone to keep quiet about Russia paying Trump?  Who else's name was mentioned?  Yea, Rohrbacher.

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

And Veselnitskaya also attended a dinner with the chairman of the House subcommittee overseeing Russia policy, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) and roughly 20 other guests at a dinner club frequented by Republicans.

In an interview with The Hill on Wednesday, Rohrabacher said, “There was a dinner at the Capitol Hill Club here with about 20 people. I think I was the only congressman there. They were talking about the Magnitysky case. But that wasn’t just the topic. There was a lot of other things going on. So I think she was there but I don’t remember any type of conversation with her between us. But I understand she was at the table.”

Time to put Rohrbacher in front of the Grand Jury under oath and see what he remembers.

He needs to answer why he invited her to sit in the front row of the Ukraine hearing along with Emin Algarov.

IMG_7601.thumb.PNG.a5108f26f772af7b14b5f2844b085f49.PNG

Oh and remember when Paul Ryan was caught on tape in that meeting and told everyone to keep quiet about Russia paying Trump?  Who else's name was mentioned?  Yea, Rohrbacher.

Thanks for the commentary.

Now, address the OP. Why did she get in without a visa?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thanks for the commentary.

Now, address the OP. Why did she get in without a visa?

So she could defend her client's case.

I posted this article about it the other day.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/09/politics/russian-lawyer-who-got-inside-donald-trumps-inner-circle-had-been-denied-us-visa

51 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So she could defend her client's case.

I posted this article about it the other day.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/09/politics/russian-lawyer-who-got-inside-donald-trumps-inner-circle-had-been-denied-us-visa

oh , so you dont need any credentials to enter the US as a foreign citizen if you have work to do here?????

:lol: you cant be this dumb

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh , so you dont need any credentials to enter the US as a foreign citizen if you have work to do here?????

:lol: you cant be this dumb

How does that work at customs/immigration?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Read the article...

No way , circa sounds like some ......how did you put it ....was it "fringe" website.....or was it some other word. I cant recall....either way you get the jist

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

How does that work at customs/immigration?

It doesnt matter if the POTUS gives you the green light......she had work to do alright and it involved attending a meeting in which she would be cast as a "russian operative"

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It doesnt matter if the POTUS gives you the green light......she had work to do alright and it involved attending a meeting in which she would be cast as a "russian operative"

No, Obama wouldn't.......................................................................................

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No way , circa sounds like some ......how did you put it ....was it "fringe" website.....or was it some other word. I cant recall....either way you get the jist

Read any article....

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

In the same documents, she confirmed that her request to extend her parole, which expired Jan. 7 2016, was denied a few days before that deadline. 

Unclear is how she was in the U.S. several months later and which agency under the Obama administration officially granted Veselnitskaya parole at the outset. The Hill reports it was approved by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In the same documents, she confirmed that her request to extend her parole, which expired Jan. 7 2016, was denied a few days before that deadline. 

Unclear is how she was in the U.S. several months later and which agency under the Obama administration officially granted Veselnitskaya parole at the outset. The Hill reports it was approved by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Oh Boy , If I was Highmark I wouldnt be offering Slinger shit.....I would just sit back and wait on him to welch

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh Boy , If I was Highmark I wouldnt be offering Slinger shit.....I would just sit back and wait on him to welch

What was it that started ALLLLLLLLLLL this?

Does anyone remember?

Just now, Snake said:

Does anyone remember?

They made a bet on whether collusion existed between the trump camp and russia.....slinger would only accept very very vague terms and nothing hard fast deciding the outcome. Highmark got suckered as there was no way slinger was ever going to agree that he lost. I would never have taken that bet knowing what a stubborn idiotic twat slinger is :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does anyone remember?

Not that shit. Slinger is fucked there, no need to discuss.

The whole Trump/Russia thing... what set it off?

Just now, Snake said:

Not that shit. Slinger is fucked there, no need to discuss.

The whole Trump/Russia thing... what set it off?

Fusion GPS and the dossier was the first real mention of any ties between Trump and Russia.....GPS was paid to develop a damaging narrative and that was the best they could come up with. The DNC and seemingly the Obama admin took it and ran with it.