Check your account email address ×

Legal definition of Collusion.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They are still WH attorneys working for the US govt. WH attorneys don't just up and talk to foreign nationals without approval. 

Lets say it was a DNC plant as they are saying. If they have had this info since June 2016, they would have released it 5-6 months ago when Russiagate was kicking off. 

obviously they had to wait for the info to be leaked by a legitimate source

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you were caught, once again, with an idiotic theory and it's obvious. 

Just like your collusion nonsense :lol: that's even worse by far

Just now, f7ben said:

obviously they had to wait for the info to be leaked by a legitimate source

That is true, but the media is in the DNC pocket. If the DNC wanted to edge them a certain way, they certainly could have. Not saying it didn't happen, but I do find that problematic. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They are still WH attorneys working for the US govt. WH attorneys don't just up and talk to foreign nationals without approval. 

Lets say it was a DNC plant as they are saying. If they have had this info since June 2016, they would have released it 5-6 months ago when Russiagate was kicking off. 

so the " as an excuse for losing" option? as tom said, why would they have done that? they were certain they were going to win the election.

:lol: you were caught, once again, with an idiotic theory and it's obvious. 

Once again, Hillary is not the President and she never will be the President.  How we accomplished this is irrelevant IMO.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude, our White House has been doing whatever they want, when they want, full bore, at anytime, no supervision, security or policy control, for 8 years.  That's just us! Who knows what any other country is doing?  I sure as hell don't believe out IC does...all 17 of them!

I still say it's going nowhere....tagged as an idiot move by a newcomer to politics.  Then there's this whole "DNC plant" thing...hmmmm....and what "dirt" do they/did they have on Hillary and her dealings with Russia?  Oooof!  

IMO, on this destination: Tagged, bagged, boxed and filed deep in the basement of DC somewhere.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Once again, Hillary is not the President and she never will be the President.  How we accomplished this is irrelevant IMO.  

yep. but you're still a fool for falling for the "plant"

:bc:

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I didn't read your bet nor care enough to search it. So you will have to get your quote on... 

But yeah, this feels like collusion. Or at least the attempt to collude. The fact it was only an "attempt" doesn't relieve him of his sin. 

Well we don't know it was only an attempt unless we're to take the proven liars word as to what actually went on.  I mean, just a few short days ago this meeting never happened according to these idiots and then a whole series of lies about the purpose and results.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so the " as an excuse for losing" option? as tom said, why would they have done that? they were certain they were going to win the election.

they absolutely were not certain they were gonna win ....they knew they were neck and neck and they knew the media bullshit was just that

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude, our White House has been doing whatever they want, when they want, full bore, at anytime, no supervision, security or policy control, for 8 years.  That's just us! Who knows what any other country is doing?  I sure as hell don't believe out IC does...all 17 of them!

I still say it's going nowhere....tagged as an idiot move by a newcomer to politics.  Then there's this whole "DNC plant" thing...hmmmm....and what "dirt" do they/did they have on Hillary and her dealings with Russia?  Oooof!  

IMO, on this destination: Tagged, bagged, boxed and filed deep in the basement of DC somewhere.

New to politics?

What's Manafort's excuse?  The guy has been in politics for 30+ years.

yep. but you're still a fool for falling for the "plant"

:bc:

Hahaha.  I didn't fall for anything. Hillary is not my president and that is the only thing that matters to me.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

the fucking "plant" thing was just debunked, right in front of your eyes, yet you still run your yapper about it. kind of like the "russian gov" thing. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well we don't know it was only an attempt unless we're to take the proven liars word as to what actually went on.  I mean, just a few short days ago this meeting never happened according to these idiots and then a whole series of lies about the purpose and results.

Just like Obama found out about Hillary's secret server on the news just like the rest of us .....and then the emails got leaked showing he was made aware months before

If these fucks lying to you makes you mad then at least try and show outrage for all of them 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No I am sorry. I am doing two things at once here haha. Let me be more clear. They are implying that Fusion set this up. That being the case, they would have had this info since June 2016. Lets say they were keeping it as insurance if she lost. Well she did. Why would it take 8 months since her loss to expose this little nugget that is hands down the most concrete caught in the act gotcha in the entire Russia debate? Basically I was agreeing with you when you said about Fusion being behind this not making complete sense. If it were an insurance card they would have played it earlier. 

the fucking "plant" thing was just debunked, right in front of your eyes, yet you still run your yapper about it. kind of like the "russian gov" thing. 

Debunked by who?  You?  Hahahahaha :lmao:  

link?

Just now, f7ben said:

they absolutely were not certain they were gonna win ....they knew they were neck and neck and they knew the media bullshit was just that

This may be the smartest thing you posted today!  This week/month? :lol:

The media worked hard as hell to convince everyone this is a no-contest, contest.  But, even the DNC isn't that stupid.  Hell, even Michael fat-fuck Moore knew they were in trouble.  Not gonna lie though....I thought the media was right.  Only because I had no faith in Americans after Obama was re-elected.  Just figured they all took their marching orders from the MSM and that was that.

bullshit. 

its widely known that they were fighting about it in her inner circle ....they knew she was not reaching anyone with her message and that her incoherent message was garbage to start with. Its all in the public now thanks to her staffers ....the ones that lives anyway 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No I am sorry. I am doing two things at once here haha. Let me be more clear. They are implying that Fusion set this up. That being the case, they would have had this info since June 2016. Lets say they were keeping it as insurance if she lost. Well she did. Why would it take 8 months since her loss to expose this little nugget that is hands down the most concrete caught in the act gotcha in the entire Russia debate? Basically I was agreeing with you when you said about Fusion being behind this not making complete sense. If it were an insurance card they would have played it earlier. 

The DNC held on to it because they knew their fingerprints were all over it.  

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

New to politics?

What's Manafort's excuse?  The guy has been in politics for 30+ years.

Wasn't he fired wayyyy back when?  What about Manafort's 9th grade english teacher?  Surely he/she knew something was going to happen.