Check your account email address ×

Legal definition of Collusion.

christ ben make your mind up. one day you're telling us the dnc thought they had the election in the bag because the media made trump the front runner. the next you're saying the dnc knew things were "neck and neck" back in june. you're all over the place, as usual 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wasn't he fired wayyyy back when?  What about Manafort's 9th grade english teacher?  Surely he/she knew something was going to happen.

He wasn't fired then because he was in on this and went along with it - that's why.  He wasn't cut loose until his ties to the Ukraine and all his other shady shit hit the media in a big way and he became a distraction from the campaign.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hmm. Not sure why they would allow it to be released now. 

They didn't/don't.  Someone inside the investigation leaked it to the NYT.  Jr found out about the leak and he preempted the news by releasing his emails.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They didn't/don't.  Someone inside the investigation leaked it to the NYT.  Jr found out about the leak and he preempted the news by releasing his emails.  

so what was the intent of this plant? 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I guess I can see how that would go. Not saying I agree either way. I need to see an actual investigation, but right now it just looks bad/dumb for Donny J.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

And you know he would have talked to a lawyer before doing so. This is another go nowhere nothingburger.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Open your eyes man.  

just a few minutes ago you told me the dnc thought they had the cat in the bag, and asked why would they make this "excuse" for losing....

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

christ ben make your mind up. one day you're telling us the dnc thought they had the election in the bag because the media made trump the front runner. the next you're saying the dnc knew things were "neck and neck" back in june. you're all over the place, as usual 

I never said the DNC thought they had the election in the bag,......as usual you just made that bullshit up and put it on me 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The DNC held on to it because they knew their fingerprints were all over it.  

So they set this up to frame Don jr and then couldn't do anything with it because their fingerprints were all over it?

:lol:

What was the point?

This is like the dumbest thing I've read all day

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just a few minutes ago you told me the dnc thought they had the cat in the bag, and asked why would they make this "excuse" for losing....

You may not realize this but the DNC and the Hillary Campaign are two different things.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So they set this up to frame Don jr and then couldn't do anything with it because their fingerprints were all over it?

What was the point?

it really is amazing. i'm kind of worried about tom lately. :lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

What was the point?

Clearly you've been elsewhere then.  Cuz this is one of the better threads here right now.  But wait.....he's coming!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Clearly you've been elsewhere then.  Cuz this is one of the better threads here right now.  But wait.....he's coming!

The thread's okay but Tom isn't adding anything to it except comedic relief.  Neither are you for that matter.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom just did :news:

Where did I say the DNC thought they had this In the bag?  I never said that at all.  

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

The thread's okay but Tom isn't adding anything to it except comedic relief.  Neither are you for that matter.

And that sentiment is shared by us...about you two.  Trust me!  But, it's at least staying somewhat civil and intellectual.  I don't mind hearing what your side believes at all.....even if it is WHACK!!!