Check your account email address ×

Legal definition of Collusion.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom i've asked you repeatedly to expalin your logic with this "plant" and you've failed to do so. maybe if you did, we could clear this little thing up?

Once again.  Three words.

Anyone but Hillary.  

I don't give 1 fuck how we achieved that.  I don't care if every one of donalds kids rots in jail.  As long as I know Hillary will never be president it will all be worth it in the end.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Once again.  Three words.

Anyone but Hillary.  

I don't give 1 fuck how we achieved that.  I don't care if every one of donalds kids rots in jail.  As long as I know Hillary will never be president it will all be worth it in the end.  

:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You may not realize this but the DNC and the Hillary Campaign are two different things.  

Wikileaks showed differently. :lol:  

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was sarcasm..................   :lmao: 

Sorry....i thought I was responding to Ice.   :lol:  

Reality is the parties do a tremendous amount of the groundwork in a campaign.   Generally they are tied at the hip to the candidate once they are nominated.  What's unusual and actually against party rules is for the party to favor a candidate during the primary process.  This is why there is a fraud lawsuit currently ongoing against the DNC.  No question they will lose or settle.   The emails make it a slam dunk.   

http://www.newsweek.com/dnc-fraud-lawsuit-claims-bernie-sanders-would-have-won-rigged-election-hillary-611165

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I would say she was a Russian colluding with the trump campaign to pin dirt on Hillary and help trump win the election. after hearing lie after lie after lie after lie and "fake news" "fake news" "fake news" "fake news" from the trumps and and you simpletons for months.

:bc:

On 5/18/2017 at 11:13 AM, Highmark said:

Collusion will be clear.

Trump side:  Release this

Russians: Ok.

OR

Russians: We have this on Hillary.

Trump Side: Give it to Wiki. 

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yet none of the bold actually happened.  

What ever happened to "wait for the investigation to be completed" ? 

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you don't know that...

And neither do you.  

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're right. what i do know is that the two met with intent to collude against hillary, as proven by the content of the e-mails. that was what my bet was about. what would have been your and highmark's next argument? whether the data the russians had was legit? where they got it from? how it was given? 

I don't remember "intent to collude" being included in the bet. :dunno:

I'm all for letting the investigation determine if there was collusion.  You?  

^^^This^^^

If others agree the bet was on intent I have no problem with paying.  

I agreed that it could be any Russian not someone directly tied to the govt.

I also agreed it could be anyone with ties to the Trump campaign.   That's pretty broad but I agreed to it.

I also stated that there needed to be action requested on the information, not just lets see what you have.  This indicates actions taken.  Snot did not disagree when I posted that.  

Edited by Highmark

about the only honest member of team trump said I won the bet, based on my terms of the bet. what should have been the obvious intent of the bet, the two parties meeting to discuss dirt on Hillary, you and others turned into something else. you, and many others, were absolutely positive that nobody from the trump team met with Russians to discuss Hillary dirt for the election, and you based your bet on that alone. deny it all you fucking want.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

about the only honest member of team trump said I won the bet, based on my terms of the bet. what should have been the obvious intent of the bet, the two parties meeting to discuss dirt on Hillary, you and others turned into something else. you, and many others, were absolutely positive that nobody from the trump team met with Russians to discuss Hillary dirt for the election, and you based your bet on that alone. deny it all you fucking want.

There were never any meetings.  Many here swore up and down there weren't.  There was no "there" there and it was all nothingburgers.

This Trump Jr thing is just the tip of the iceberg.  The coverup is still in full swing.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There were never any meetings.  Many here swore up and down there weren't.  There was no "there" there and it was all nothingburgers.

This Trump Jr thing is just the tip of the iceberg.  The coverup is still in full swing.

This Jr meeting is nothing..the lawyer is no Russian operative and slinger didnt win shit with his idiotic bet

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'll tell you what.   I'll pay if you admit the meeting alone is not collusion.  You then pay if Mueller says no collusion.  Satisfies how we both looked at it.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

if I had the time (take weeks likely) and interest I'd put together a thread of all the Russian denials from these clowns. starting with "where's the proof that russia meddled in our election". how many pages? 500?

vs their 2 about Hillary winning the election

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if I had the time (take weeks likely) and interest I'd put together a thread of all the Russian denials from these clowns. starting with "where's the proof that russia meddled in our election". how many pages? 500?

vs their 2 about Hillary winning the election

:lmao:

See my "Everything old is new again" thread

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

See my "Everything old is new again" thread

Really..?

Obama and company did EVERYTHING possible to suck Russian dick. RIGHT till they flop in an election.

Irony huh?