Check your account email address ×

Legal definition of Collusion.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

5966c14f5f6db_ScreenShot2017-07-12at19_39_13.png.cca21dacdf2dc3b3b6acd368f8846c66.png

Is she not?

5966c1ca49231_ScreenShot2017-07-12at19_41_21.png.e7dce25fec7a4b5bc76ceb903128b3c9.png

Also, this. 

But even if she is not "part" of the govt, Donald Jr. sure was treating her through his words as if she was, or she was connected enough.

he's been shown that evidence several times already today...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why would she have been a plant back in june? :lol:

why would fusion GPS have been commissioning a bullshit "Russian" dossier before that even.....they knew what angle they were gonna play and this was it 

RUSSIAN COLLUSION !!!!!111111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

she could be Sessions fucking mistress for all we know ......what we do know for a fact is that Jr is a fucking moron on the whole Trump team was comprised of amateur hour retards for letting anything like this happen ...sweet fuck , who did they think they were running against....Mickey fucking Mouse

New to the Washington shuffle that's for sure.  And really, REALLY underestimated the Democrat Party's complete fuckery with the media.  

Personally...(but don't tell the idiot liberals here), I think JR is a putz. :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont consider that meeting "connection" to the russians at all ....who the fuck knows who set it up and why....all we do know is that she had nothing and was likely lobbying for some sanctions bullshit 

This. The whole pretext for the meeting seems like a ruse. She just wanted to talk about Russian adoptions, if you believe junior.

did the dnc simply forget about it between june and november? :lol:

That is a fair point. Why not use that shit right away? I mean if we are talking high drama international mystique novels, it would make sense to build the story and desire for fact. But in reality, why not right away after the Russia thing really got legs? 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why would they bring it up before November?  Hillary had the election in the bag.  Use your head.  

fucking exactly...................

duh

so then explain to me the intent of the plant back in june.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is a fair point. Why not use that shit right away? I mean if we are talking high drama international mystique novels, it would make sense to build the story and desire for fact. But in reality, why not right away after the Russia thing really got legs? 

the entire fusion gps bs is just that. none of the people who swormed to it think about shit. like tom and ben

fucking exactly...................

duh

so then explain to me the intent of the plant back in june.

Pretext to the whole Trump/Russia narrative.  

Again.  If she turns out to be a plant is it still collusion?  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

5966c14f5f6db_ScreenShot2017-07-12at19_39_13.png.cca21dacdf2dc3b3b6acd368f8846c66.png

Is she not?

5966c1ca49231_ScreenShot2017-07-12at19_41_21.png.e7dce25fec7a4b5bc76ceb903128b3c9.png

Also, this. 

But even if she is not "part" of the govt, Donald Jr. sure was treating her through his words as if she was, or she was connected enough.

Yeah...I read that.  But not exactly sure what those titles mean...or the connections to the Kremlin.  There are many WH "attorneys" that do shit paper shuffling all the time and don't really know shit about squat.  They are "Cube fill".  So, :dunno:

What I do think was smart was him laying these emails out there right away...good or bad.  

Here's something else I saw...What was this evidence about Hillary and the Russians.  This goes both ways.  And I'm betting that's why this whole thing goes nowhere.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, after he won. November 2016 to June 2017 I think he means. 

Well it's july now and slinger mixed up the two months so........ It's anyone's guess what he means.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Pretext to the whole Trump/Russia narrative.  

Again.  If she turns out to be a plant is it still collusion?  

If they were trying to get info from a Russian agent, yeah. Regardless if she was faking it, they thought they were meeting with a Russian govt official. That is still just as bad. Made even worse that their amateur hour got duped by the DNC. Its like a double slap in the taint. 

there are two possible motives for this plant

1. they did it to make look trump look ban in time for the election

2. they did it to have an excuse for losing the election, to be used later

neither makes any sense

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If they were trying to get info from a Russian agent, yeah. Regardless if she was faking it, they thought they were meeting with a Russian govt official. That is still just as bad. Made even worse that their amateur hour got duped by the DNC. Its like a double slap in the taint. 

Which all happened nearly half a year before "Russia meddled in our election" became the talk of the town.  

there are two possible motives for this plant

1. they did it to make look trump look ban in time for the election

2. they did it to have an excuse for losing the election, to be used later

neither makes any sense

Why can't you just answer the question.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I read that.  But not exactly sure what those titles mean...or the connections to the Kremlin.  There are many WH "attorneys" that do shit paper shuffling all the time and don't really know shit about squat.  They are "Cube fill".  So, :dunno:

What I do think was smart was him laying these emails out there right away...good or bad.  

Here's something else I saw...What was this evidence about Hillary and the Russians.  This goes both ways.  And I'm betting that's why this whole thing goes nowhere.

They are still WH attorneys working for the US govt. WH attorneys don't just up and talk to foreign nationals without approval. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

huh?

Lets say it was a DNC plant as they are saying. If they have had this info since June 2016, they would have released it 5-6 months ago when Russiagate was kicking off.