Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You post in talking points.

A bullet point arguer who's depth of the discussion is limited to opinions previously laid out.

Wow.  Nailed that shit perfectly.  It's like they seriously all subscribe to the same channel...then BAM!  It's all their own thoughts the next day.  Miracles of miracles with the liberal brain.  "Intellectually elite". :lol:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We do. He is a liar and a hypocrite at times. But not full time. I haven't seen him funnel money into family businesses. Weirdly enough the currency markets seem to think more of his performance than Trumps. There must be other factors at play. 

As inexperienced and phoney as he is. He's far better at his job than Trump is at his. 

But really almost anyone is better than Failure 45. 

:lol: I alerted you about this in YOUR CANADIAN THREAD.  But, since you don't go there (weird), I'll paste it here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Snake said:

You post in talking points.

A bullet point arguer who's depth of the discussion is limited to opinions previously laid out.

Rev calls you on your stupidity and hypocritical rhetoric. :bc:   

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rev calls you on your stupidity and hypocritical rhetoric. :bc:   

It's hard to decide if Rev has ruined his own credibility himself, or you helped him out.  You help a lot of people with that.

:lol:

IMG_1687.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's hard to decide if Rev has ruined his own credibility himself, or you helped him out.  You help a lot of people with that.

IMG_1687.JPG

:snack:

:bla:

IMG_2993.JPG

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer, considering you didn't, and likely still don't, know the basic principles of health insurance, you should probably leave these topics alone.

Keep believing that you are one of the "intellectual elite".  No matter how many times you get corrected on this forum you still can't seem to get over yourself.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

401(k) is up 24% since November.

Trump just bought me a new fucking house!

Good for you!!!  It's nice to see others doing well.

A fact that I heard this morning was that employer retirement contributions are the lowest they have ever been and it all just happens to coincide with the ACA.  Dumb ass democrats can't understand how they may correlate.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_1687.JPG

Oh no!!!!!  My credibility with stupid assholes is low. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You know exactly how it passed????  Fucking hilarious. But you also believe Donald Trump is doing a better job than Hillary would have.  Your opinion means little. 

ok you brilliant lemon g tell me how you think the bill was written and passed .I am waiting for your fairy tail 

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:32 PM, revkevsdi said:

Do you just repeat that line about passing it to know what's in it because you like spreading fake news or do you really believe that's how it happened?  Do some searches and compare how Democrats debated the bill vs trumpcare. Maybe you'll learn something. 

still waiting on your version of how it was written and passed ? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

still waiting on your version of how it was written and passed ? 

I'm sorry but I haven't had time to research. I wouldn't want to just spew bullshit like you fuckheads do. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

there is one you can tell the boys at the micro brewery about . yeah this guy on the internet 

No shit.  Had some fuck head that was "dancing" with me tell me how all his friends bought I was an ass too.  Umm....what? :lol:

"Yeah, so this stranger on a sled forum was being an ass and......"

I'd laugh at any of my buddies for that shit.  I'd bet money the libtards here do that.

SeRena probably pulls it up and shows people.. "And look, this is how I OWN people on forums!"

:lmao:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry but I haven't had time to research. I wouldn't want to just spew bullshit like you fuckheads do. 

oh no you did just spew off a load of carp and when called out for not knowing shit you post this. really go look in to it and tell us all about it

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh no you did just so it of carp and when called out for not knowing shot you post this. really go look in to it and tell us all about it

Jesus!  What?  My EZ decoder ring just blew off my finger trying to decipher that.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol phone and driving 

WOW! It takes a special type of stupid fuck to text and drive. Hopefully the kid on a bike you kill is less important than winning an argument with me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Revkev has chronic butthurtitis...

Yes he does! But he also has a point about driving while having your face buried in your phone too. I see so many younger drivers doing this on the road. They just glance up every now and then. Retarded shit!