Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sure, just keep shouting 3 million votes and Russia! And resist anyone who wants to account for the votes. Seems like the right thing to do. 🤡

Tell us more about Dumpcare.....:snack:

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the one that they actually worked on with the obstructionists in the Republican Party?  No I don't think it is all the fault of the Dems. Having fake news fox make up lies didn't help the public perception of it either. 

Ok so. You answered that you now know that Trump had 0 plan and spent the entire campaign lying about his bigly good plan.

"Worked with" the "obstructionists?  

fuck you asshole, the liberals passed Obambicare all by themselves k

must own the fact that  you and your greed minded assholes fucked up and stop trying to blame the people that did not vote for it ,

youre pathetic 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

must own the fact that  you and your greed minded assholes fucked up and stop trying to blame the people that did not vote for it ,

youre pathetic 

:guzzle:

:lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

youre pathetic 

well to be fair they had to pass it to see what was in it. so they pretty much admittedly blindly passed a muilti trillion  dollar failed health care bill just so they could say they did something ? great job . again do nothing pass nothing let it continue to fail under its own weight   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well to be fair they had to pass it to see what was in it. so they pretty much admittedly blindly passed a muilti trillion  dollar failed health care bill just so they could say they did something ? great job . again do nothing pass nothing let it continue to fail under its own weight   

But according to libtards like Knobrider, Timeshare and Rev it's the pubbies fault :lol:

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sure, just keep shouting 3 million votes and Russia! And resist anyone who wants to account for the votes. Seems like the right thing to do. 🤡

Sure just keep talking about other shit in a thread about Trumpcare. 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you just repeat that line about passing it to know what's in it because you like spreading fake news or do you really believe that's how it happened?  Do some searches and compare how Democrats debated the bill vs trumpcare. Maybe you'll learn something. 

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor Knobrider , owners himself again 

You know Just because you claim someone was owned, doesn't make it true. 

Holy shit you poor dumb Republicunts are squirming around trying to explain President pants on fire so much you don't know which way is up. 

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure just keep talking about other shit in a thread about Trumpcare. 

I didn't bring it up dummy, just responding to the other dummy's post.

We have an opportunity to find out more about fraudulent voting...why are states resisting this? 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You know Just because you claim someone was owned, doesn't make it true. 

Holy shit you poor dumb Republicunts are squirming around trying to explain President pants on fire so much you don't know which way is up. 

Just because you think you're smart and seem considering your idealism somehow superior doesn't keep you from being a self absorbed ass,

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you just repeat that line about passing it to know what's in it because you like spreading fake news or do you really believe that's how it happened?  Do some searches and compare how Democrats debated the bill vs trumpcare. Maybe you'll learn something. 

I know that is exactly how it was passed.  do you want me to pull the clip on nancy telling Congress exactly that? fake news you dumb add so brainwashed you don't even know what actually went down. remember the great Obama oh I am going to put every bill on line at least a week before a vote. then 2 days before a vote a foot thick bill is droped on a table . no one had a chance to read it except the people who wrote it . but yeah fake news you are a special one for sure .

and if it did happen the way you said it did. and it most deff did NOT your argument is also bad so you you are saying they worked together for that pile of shit no one can afford except people on welfare who pay nothing and causing insurance corps to pull out of selling  that pile of trash all over the country . blue cross is out of 1/2 the state's and United is close behind and dump g 5 more state's this year 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Anler said:

FB_IMG_1500519736164.jpg

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

government ideas so good they have to be mandated . I will say it again I want nothing to do with any one who designed the dmv in charge of my healthcare 

:snack:

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know that is exactly how it was passed.  do you want me to pull the clip on nancy telling Congress exactly that? fake news you dumb add so brainwashed you don't even know what actually went down. remember the great Obama oh I am going to put every bill on line at least a week before a vote. then 2 days before a vote a foot thick bill is droped on a table . no one had a chance to read it except the people who wrote it . but yeah fake news you are a special one for sure .

and if it did happen the way you said it did. and it most deff did NOT your argument is also bad so you you are saying they worked together for that pile of shit no one can afford except people on welfare who pay nothing and causing insurance corps to pull out of selling  that pile of trash all over the country . blue cross is out of 1/2 the state's and United is close behind and dump g 5 more state's this year 

You know exactly how it passed????  Fucking hilarious. But you also believe Donald Trump is doing a better job than Hillary would have.  Your opinion means little. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know exactly how it passed????  Fucking hilarious. But you also believe Donald Trump is doing a better job than Hillary would have.  Your opinion means little. 

Why are Canadians in here acting like they know shit?  Other than butt-hurt expertise, you clowns are about worthless.

:lol:

Damn!  Our idiot king was YOURS TOO!  Don't you have your own clown idiot up there? :lol:

Funny how the Republicans have a hate on for the Obamas. They came to power when the US had a lower life expectancy than other industrialized nations. So they attempted to provide affordable healthcare and Michele pushed an agenda of excercise and healthy eating. 

The Trump family program involves less and more expensive healthcare, a tax cut for billionaires, leasing space in their buildings to the government and selling Chinese made shoes. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how the Republicans have a hate on for the Obamas. They came to power when the US had a lower life expectancy than other industrialized nations. So they attempted to provide affordable healthcare and Michele pushed an agenda of excercise and healthy eating. 

The Trump family program involves less and more expensive healthcare, a tax cut for billionaires, leasing space in their buildings to the government and selling Chinese made shoes. 

Taken right from the DNC narrative.

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Taken right from the DNC narrative.

Could be. I'm not sure. But they are known to be far more truthful than Republicans. So they may have said the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why are Canadians in here acting like they know shit?  Other than butt-hurt expertise, you clowns are about worthless.

:lol:

Damn!  Our idiot king was YOURS TOO!  Don't you have your own clown idiot up there? :lol:

We do. He is a liar and a hypocrite at times. But not full time. I haven't seen him funnel money into family businesses. Weirdly enough the currency markets seem to think more of his performance than Trumps. There must be other factors at play. 

As inexperienced and phoney as he is. He's far better at his job than Trump is at his. 

But really almost anyone is better than Failure 45. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Could be. I'm not sure. But they are known to be far more truthful than Republicans. So they may have said the same thing. 

You post in talking points.

A bullet point arguer who's depth of the discussion is limited to opinions previously laid out.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

We do. He is a liar and a hypocrite at times. But not full time. I haven't seen him funnel money into family businesses. Weirdly enough the currency markets seem to think more of his performance than Trumps. There must be other factors at play. 

As inexperienced and phoney as he is. He's far better at his job than Trump is at his. 

But really almost anyone is better than Failure 45. 

Spoken like a true Liberal.  Congrats.  All a bunch of bullshit, lies, speculation and opinion garbage.  You should write for the NY Times.  Or, co-host with Maddow?