Check your account email address ×

Mika

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Snake said:

She is laying it out.

"We joke about him, like we did with Obama's bowling."

:lmao:

Yeah that was priceless...the bullshit and phony drama was off the charts this morning. I guess those two figured they could fling shit everyday and not have any blow back in their faces...SBYL.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that was priceless...the bullshit and phony drama was off the charts this morning. I guess those two figured they could fling shit everyday and not have any blow back in their faces...SBYL.

Yep but when they get blow back they piss and moan. Sounds familiar from a few of their fellow Librul types in here.

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep.  I'm with you dude, I'm not a fan of all his tweets, but the media is off the raiils with their bullshit.  Mika and her muppet partner are among the worst.  I say fire back.  Trumps got the backing....Americans are sick of the media.  CNN is feeling his wrath right now.  And Mika and Friends will start to feel it too.  These "journalists" need access to the White House.  It's not guaranteed.  The White house can function without them...and function better if they aren't going to report news and information truthfully.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep but when they get blow back they piss and moan. Sounds familiar from a few of their fellow Librul types in here.

Yep.  It's their whole shtick.  Like the elementary school kid that spends all morning giving everyone "wet willies" then, runs to the teacher after he gets slapped around at recess.  Comical.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I just read something about the WH and Trump blackmailing Joe and Mika

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:   

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Were you in the check out lane at grocery store?

I've actually got that issue.  That's the one where the transgender man from Chicago actually gave birth to a litter of kittens and the Trump White House wants to deport him back to unicorn island without his brood, right?  Fascinating.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I'm with you dude, I'm not a fan of all his tweets, but the media is off the raiils with their bullshit.  Mika and her muppet partner are among the worst.  I say fire back.  Trumps got the backing....Americans are sick of the media.  CNN is feeling his wrath right now.  And Mika and Friends will start to feel it too.  These "journalists" need access to the White House.  It's not guaranteed.  The White house can function without them...and function better if they aren't going to report news and information truthfully.

Yep.  It's their whole shtick.  Like the elementary school kid that spends all morning giving everyone "wet willies" then, runs to the teacher after he gets slapped around at recess.  Comical.  

I agree.   Trump tweets are below the dignity of the office but to see the left come unhinged when it pales in comparison to past Presidents ACTIONS in the WH is laughable.

Clinton was getting head and sticking cigars in the pussy of an intern barely old enough to drink alcohol legally.   He was leading her on all for his own sexual gratification.   Then he tried to cover it up and obstructed justice in the process but OMG Trump tweeted something mean. :groin:  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

yep, but the trumpsters will blow it off as nothing, along with all the other trump stunts, like they're so hard to believe :lol:

when you combine it with trump telling these two bozos to watch it, during the campaign when they were criticizing him, otherwise he was going to tell some secrets about their affairs, this story is very believable.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

when you combine it with trump telling these two bozos to watch it, during the campaign when they were criticizing him, otherwise he was going to tell some secrets about their affairs, this story is very believable.

You got that right. :lol:  

Can you explain how that's blackmail?  

black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun

1. 1.
    the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
Edited by Highmark

I call them bozos as they helped trump get elected. played all nicey nicey with him during the campaign, even caught on a hot mic giving trump pointers on things to say and how to act. which was odd, considering the lib media was all for Hillary :lol:

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   Trump tweets are below the dignity of the office but to see the left come unhinged when it pales in comparison to past Presidents ACTIONS in the WH is laughable.

Clinton was getting head and sticking cigars in the pussy of an intern barely old enough to drink alcohol legally.   He was leading her on all for his own sexual gratification.   Then he tried to cover it up and obstructed justice in the process but OMG Trump tweeted something mean. :groin:  

I've been watching them for a couple of weeks and no joke it's all they talk about every morning and all their guests are in on it....of course all Mika says is....oh my god, he is ruining the country, it's horrible....over and over and over and over....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

trump could molest a 10 year old boy and skidmark and others would blame the boy for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Save your projection weirdo.