Check your account email address ×

Mika

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so why would joe ask trump to stop this NE story? :news:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

5:55 AM - 30 Jun 2017

:dunno:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

care to answer the question about why joe would ask trump that question? :news:

Does it really fucking matter....christ sakes slinger. Trumps got you all wound up.....if you could see what we see...you would realize how pathetic you are behaving.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Does it really fucking matter....christ sakes slinger. Trumps got you all wound up.....if you could see what we see...you would realize how pathetic you are behaving.

Of course it matters.  By the looks of it, President snowflake is blackmailing people in the press so they will stop negative coverage.  What a cryass snowflake POS baby.  lol

IMG_7507.JPG

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lmao:

you need a mirror buddy. holy fuck.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump could molest a 10 year old boy and skidmark and others would blame the boy for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Clinton could rape and assault women for years and his wife would enable and defend him and you vote for her

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

you need a mirror buddy. holy fuck.

Im not crying day after day because my girl Hillary lost now am I....

You would think you were mature enough to sit back and let Trump bury himself.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im not crying day after day because my girl Hillary lost now am I....

You would think you were mature enough to sit back and let Trump bury himself.

let me help you understand the problems with trump has been, and is, doing....

pretend hillary did them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so why would joe ask trump to stop this NE story? :news:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

5:55 AM - 30 Jun 2017

That's blackmail? :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep

"MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough said Friday that White House officials threatened to arrange for negative news coverage against them if they did not tone down their criticism of President Donald Trump."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/30/morning-joe-hosts-suggest-white-house-threatened-to-blackmail-them.html
'Morning Joe' hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough suggest White House threatened to blackmail them

CNBC - 4h ago

Speaking a day after Trump's Twitter blast against the "Morning Joe" co-hosts, they said the threat involved a damaging story in the National Enquirer.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let me help you understand the problems with trump has been, and is, doing....

pretend hillary did them.

Id love to see Hillary do what Trumps done....but she is crooked as hell and apart of whats wrong with your country....so it would be business as usual....and the corruption would continue....dummies like yourself would be happy. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yep

"MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough said Friday that White House officials threatened to arrange for negative news coverage against them if they did not tone down their criticism of President Donald Trump."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/30/morning-joe-hosts-suggest-white-house-threatened-to-blackmail-them.html
'Morning Joe' hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough suggest White House threatened to blackmail them

CNBC - 4h ago

Speaking a day after Trump's Twitter blast against the "Morning Joe" co-hosts, they said the threat involved a damaging story in the National Enquirer.

:lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

by itself? no, as I stated. the question is though, why would joe ask trump that? it fits into what joe and mika have been saying though. do you think those two made all this stuff up?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

I know right?  Hilarious!

Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.[1][2] Essentially, it is coercioninvolving threats to reveal substantially true or false information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates, or threats of physical harm or criminal prosecution.[1][3][4][5] It is the name of a statutory offense in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia,[6]

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you just implied trump was burying himself :dunno:

I didnt imply anything....you are the ones whos nuts are in a knot about him.....you liberals come up with one bogus accusation after another....if you think hes really that bad just sit back and let him do it to himself....

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I know right?  Hilarious!

Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.[1][2] Essentially, it is coercioninvolving threats to reveal substantially true or false information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates, or threats of physical harm or criminal prosecution.[1][3][4][5] It is the name of a statutory offense in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia,[6]

Reaching... :lol: