Check your account email address ×

Thanks Obama

Well... If more than 80% of that is gang related that's like 2800 fuckers off the streets that no one has to pay for when they get incarcerated. So we actually made some money there. :t5:

Sux about everyone else though.

11 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Well... If more than 80% of that is gang related that's like 2800 fuckers off the streets that no one has to pay for when they get incarcerated. So we actually made some money there. :t5:

Sux about everyone else though.

Your a bigger racist than Barry :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Your a bigger racist than Barry :guzzle: 

Barry doesn't live anywhere near the hood. Neither do I. Guess what im working downtown Chicago this week. Bet you a thousand bucks i dont get shot. Because that shit only happens in certain areas. Said that many times. "Chicago" is a large area.

I said gangs not black people. Take that for what you will. And yes i am happy these people running around robbing and shooting at random are disappearing off the face of the earth. So sue me.

8 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Barry doesn't live anywhere near the hood. Neither do I. Guess what im working downtown Chicago this week. Bet you a thousand bucks i dont get shot. Because that shit only happens in certain areas. Said that many times. "Chicago" is a large area.

I said gangs not black people. Take that for what you will. And yes i am happy these people running around robbing and shooting at random are disappearing off the face of the earth. So sue me.

Momo is a fucking schmuck. Don't listen to that mook...

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Typical selfish Nazi fucks not my block so it's not happening :nuts: racist FUCK 

Christ you are one of the most racist people on here. Between blacks and Jews you don't have anything good to say about either. But then you call everyone liars and you are the biggest liar here so I guess it fits 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Christ you are one of the most racist people on here. Between blacks and Jews you don't have anything good to say about either. But then you call everyone liars and you are the biggest liar here so I guess it fits 

:lies: