Check your account email address ×

Made a planter in a maple stump.

Why you so sensitive? Do you park goats on this stump? I'm not here to judge. I think your neighbors can see what you are doing to them goats. Their house is awfully close? You sure you don't live in the city?

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why you so sensitive? Do you park goats on this stump? I'm not here to judge. I think your neighbors can see what you are doing to them goats. Their house is awfully close? You sure you don't live in the city?

That is my side yard, about 200 feet from my house...citiot.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much anger with one does with a stump in his backyard.  I guess we just can't learn to get along.  Fuck Rodney anyway.  PUSSY! :lol:

His new nick name shall be Stumpy. Add it to your spread sheet Zam.:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nice planter Zoso.  This thread exemplifies the gang mentality on the forum.   If the Clowns don't like it just STFU and don't post in the thread :snack:  Best part is most of these clowns are the first ones to cry to Admin about your or me :lmao: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice planter Zoso.  This thread exemplifies the gang mentality on the forum.   If the Clowns don't like it just STFU and don't post in the thread :snack:  Best part is most of these clowns are the first ones to cry to Admin about your or me :lmao: 

Dont flatter yourself....Youre not even in the same league as zoso.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

First sentence....faggotry!!! Second sentence......you LWW's have your own gang mentality so stop being a hypocrite. Third sentence.....you never STFU so why should anyone else? Last sentence....LMAO like you never have pissed and moaned to admin or mods before? :lol::lol::lol: 

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

again the irony of your posts are astonishing

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Holy shit!  ZERO SELF REFLECTION....Aww...you're a good librul!!!!  Cuz, we all know nobody can fill those admin PM boxes up like you can.  "I'm being treated mean! BOO HOO!"

:lol: