Check your account email address ×

Made a planter in a maple stump.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Typical Billy. Hire somebody to grind the ugly ass eye sore out of your yard.:dunno:

If I wanted it gone I would do it myself. Typical useless citiot, needs to hire someone for every simple task.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

If I wanted it gone I would do it myself. Typical useless citiot, needs to hire someone for every simple task.

Hey, how many worthless rag headed fucks did you jam in there before you topped it up with soil and flowers?  Looks like three?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey, how many worthless rag headed fucks did you jam in there before you topped it up with soil and flowers?  Looks like three?

I have the plot in the back, holds well over 400.

I have the plot in the back, holds well over 400.

Good thinking.  And quite kind of you to provide them a nice spot out back.  Don't forget those buckets of pigs blood before you throw dirt.

No you can't you moron.

I can .

kicked out 95 bucks to have one ground out last week charged my homeowner 280 but I did toss a few bags of dirt over the hole and 2 rolls of sod

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good thinking.  And quite kind of you to provide them a nice spot out back.  Don't forget those buckets of pigs blood before you throw dirt.

Wild boar blood works just fine.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Show  me a picture of yours. Let me guess ,you don't have any ant infested old stumps in your yard.

Funny...I don't.  Matter of fact, I had to take down a nice maple that finally died from lot clearing.  Not near that big but I gotta get the rest of the stump cut down.  Maybe tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Time is money,I can pay someone to grind a stump cheaper than I can rent the machine.

Unlikely....i did 6 stumps on my property for 100 bucks to rent machine for the day. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I can .

kicked out 95 bucks to have one ground out last week charged my homeowner 280 but I did toss a few bags of dirt over the hole and 2 rolls of sod

For a 2 foot stump maybe but I still call bullshit, This is maple and would cost min of 400 here to get it done.

like 5 yrs ago I rented one of those rental store grinders never again . not worth it . deff not the same as the one guy I use has with just a few levers he pulls and pushes , that rental pile of shit was bouncing and jerking around took like 3x longer than the big dog hydraulic one guy I use has

For a 2 foot stump maybe but I still call bullshit, This is maple and would cost min of 400 here to get it done.

ash I think storm took it out few weeks back good size tree. same guy I always use . and he gets a hand full of calls from me a yr . prob a home owner calling around would pay 2x more just like anything else

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Unlikely....i did 6 stumps on my property for 100 bucks to rent machine for the day. :dunno:

You are retired. I'm not making money while renting stump grinders.:lmao:

• Like 1