Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

WTF Japan was doing the same shit in the pacific theater that Germany was doing in Europe we were sitting on the side lines not taking a stance until the sneak attack on pearl, we were minding our own business and got dragged into it

shut the fuck up you retarded american, you guys are worst criminals than nazi germany and japan combined you piece of shit

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Learn what a racist is. My dislike for the Japanese is because they attacked us on our soil at Pearl Harbor.

Racism is hatred of everyone not like yourself.

You should look in a mirror you hypocritical pussy

Nobody took anything from Frankie. He was born an american, he has been tainted by hatred and liesmdesigned to keep a fewmof his people in power and money. Sick situation when a group of people still cry about things hundreds of years back and refuse to Benz success using a blame game as an excuse. Being played like a puppet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:  So what do you and those like you prefer?  I think Native Alaskan sounds cool.  I've never been a fan of the word "indian" because it's such a historical SNAFU...one of many that our textbooks regurgitate about Columbus.

How about Wagon Burner or Prarie Nigger?

:taunt:

16 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

WTF Japan was doing the same shit in the pacific theater that Germany was doing in Europe we were sitting on the side lines not taking a stance until the sneak attack on pearl, we were minding our own business and got dragged into it

That's the revisionist history version. The U.S. Government new that pearl harbour was vulnerable and wanted it to happen 

4 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

That's the revisionist history version. The U.S. Government new that pearl harbour was vulnerable and wanted it to happen 

while I agree they knew it was vulnerable and were looking for an excuse to enter the war we were far from fucking with Japan and even high ranking Japanese generals said Pearl was a big mistake

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd call you a racist but I'm not a liberal.  Hey MainCat......Sickem!  :lol:

I work with and around Native Americans all the time.....they don't give a fuck.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I work with and around Native Americans all the time.....they don't give a fuck.

Quite a few up in N. Minnesota.  They could care less too.  I guess it's just the blacks that get bent outa shape.  I don't think we are allowed to even call them "African Americans" anymore.  Fuck!  O.o

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

while I agree they knew it was vulnerable and were looking for an excuse to enter the war we were far from fucking with Japan and even high ranking Japanese generals said Pearl was a big mistake

they were fucking with Japanese supply lines. Far from innocent 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Quite a few up in N. Minnesota.  They could care less too.  I guess it's just the blacks that get bent outa shape.  I don't think we are allowed to even call them "African Americans" anymore.  Fuck!  O.o

Most could give a fuck about The Washington Redskins...yet another ginned up liberal controversy...pathetic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

15 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

they were fucking with Japanese supply lines. Far from innocent 

they might have been disrupting a few supply line but we were more concerned with the happinings going on in Europe, and all the "revisionist version" is a dumbed down, take all the scarey shit and anything that might hurt someone's feelings version, not what was taught 30 years when they actually taught actual, not re-wrote bs

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:  So what do you and those like you prefer?  I think Native Alaskan sounds cool.  I've never been a fan of the word "indian" because it's such a historical SNAFU...one of many that our textbooks regurgitate about Columbus.

you can call me a snow nigger for all i care, indiginous people's, first nations, natives. all the same

3 hours ago, Boered said:

Nobody took anything from Frankie. He was born an american, he has been tainted by hatred and liesmdesigned to keep a fewmof his people in power and money. Sick situation when a group of people still cry about things hundreds of years back and refuse to Benz success using a blame game as an excuse. Being played like a puppet.

i am not tainted, only a retarded, know nothing, clueless, truly in the dark degenerate failure over evoluter retarded american faggot like yourself would think so. you people are wrong, one day you will all realize that

6 hours ago, Sludgey said:

you hate a race of people simply for being who they are. That's racism.

also, they attacked pearl harbour after your country was constantly fucking with them. It was not unprovoked. So you are a filthy racist for no reason 

Good to see you're calming down some!

1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i am not tainted, only a retarded, know nothing, clueless, truly in the dark degenerate failure over evoluter retarded american faggot like yourself would think so. you people are wrong, one day you will all realize that

You are the taint.

On 7/13/2016 at 9:48 PM, GreatLandEmpire said:

i am a tainted, retarded, know nothing, clueless, truly in the dark degenerate failure to evolve retarded faggot and that's why I think this way. I am wrong, one day I will all realize that

Fixed if for you kid. Sorry I was away from the computer making more money in 3 days than you have made the entire summer and i did that by not being an ignorant asshole :lol::lol:

Grow up, go get a life or do something more productive with your time than whining.

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 1