Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Boered said:

No there is not. He is a punk. One day he may wake up and grow up and become a man, but most likely he will wind up behind bars. Using drugs since he was 14 or younger, no diploma, no job, no life. No hope so why try?

Are you Wild Boer from the old FSCE?

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

No there is not. He is a punk. One day he may wake up and grow up and become a man, but most likely he will wind up behind bars. Using drugs since he was 14 or younger, no diploma, no job, no life. No hope so why try?

Because he's a human being.

11 minutes ago, Boered said:

We all are, so what? Some there is no helping.

I would say yes there are many people that are not "worth" helping but you can fix anyone. One thing i learned in advanced leadership today lol. But reality is he is in the lowest category the s1 "unwilling and insecure but motivated".   We would give him a clear path to his goals or in alaska i assume that's a good beat down.. in my corporate world we would "manage him out" :lol: Which is really worse than getting your ass beat because you lose your income.

Once you are given clear direction and understanding of what you are doing things perk up if you choose to take that path.

Guess what i was downtown Chicago all day today and im not dead. Go figure.:bc:
 Tons of hot babes downtown. Tits and ass everywhere. Shit you would have to google.

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is 18 or older I believe and regardless of age he gets no pass for cheering the killing of a State Trooper by one of his relatives. Would  you condone shit like this from your kid?

shut the fuck up retarded american, they were clearly trespassing on my homeland. you can't just march into someone's homeland with out expecting the consequences 

3 hours ago, Boered said:

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot. what does a white boy know about being a man, nothing. an american faggot like you isn't even going to come close

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

I would say yes there are many people that are not "worth" helping but you can fix anyone. One thing i learned in advanced leadership today lol. But reality is he is in the lowest category the s1 "unwilling and insecure but motivated".   We would give him a clear path to his goals or in alaska i assume that's a good beat down.. in my corporate world we would "manage him out" :lol: Which is really worse than getting your ass beat because you lose your income.

Once you are given clear direction and understanding of what you are doing things perk up if you choose to take that path.

Guess what i was downtown Chicago all day today and im not dead. Go figure.:bc:
 Tons of hot babes downtown. Tits and ass everywhere. Shit you would have to google.

no other native would try to beat me down for hating america. you see i have a very valid reason to hate america, it's just something a clueless, retarded, american faggot like yourself will never understand because all of you are hopelessly retarded. the white boys would, but most of them are either from out of state or never really been in the wild and they're the last people i'm scared about

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

How are you not an Eskimo? 

Well, I'm not exactly how this works but the term "Eskimo" is considered derogatory by most Inuit people and it is just defined as a "raw meat eater".  But the word "inuit" just means "people".  And most don't prefer that term either because it is apparently for only certain tribes?  And Frankie doesn't wanna be called an "American". Beats the fuck out of me what they all wanna be called.  Indigenous people? Alaskans?  :dunno:

Frankie..what say you?

7 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

no other native would try to beat me down for hating america. you see i have a very valid reason to hate america, it's just something a clueless, retarded, american faggot like yourself will never understand because all of you are hopelessly retarded. the white boys would, but most of them are either from out of state or never really been in the wild and they're the last people i'm scared about

Do you hate the Americans because they pay you an oil and gas stipend or dump taxpayer dollars into your villages? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Don't you guys remember when you were 18 and thought you were badass? He'll grow up hopefully at some point. 

Hell yes.  But, for most of us anyway, our target wasn't our whole fucking country.  O.o

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its funny many here claim to not being a racist yet badger Frankie on his ethnic background.

Not surprising this place is full of closet racists

How is it "not surprising".  And what in the fuck is a "closet racist"?  

Racist- a term once meaning to judge poorly, discredit or undervalue somebody mostly by the color of their skin, but has since been watered down to only mean "one who disagrees in anyway with a liberal".

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Its funny many here claim to not being a racist yet badger Frankie on his ethnic background.

Not surprising this place is full of closet racists

Remember how you're racists against japs for no reason