Check your account email address ×

Comey hearing has began.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at highmark thinking anyone is going to take his "highmark live comments" thread on the situation seriously

Dude I'm basically quoting what is being said.   Comey isn't the only one with a good memory of what he is hearing.  

Without question the FBI director should have had the nerve to say Mr. President I find these requests or conversations inappropriate.  

Comey regarding Russian collusion.   "Flynn investigation separate but touching"

Comey "many many leaks regarding the russian investigation that are flat out wrong."

AG Lynch asked Comey to call an official investigation a "matter" which aligned with previous statements of the Clinton campaign.   That bothered Comey.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

But that's not Obstruction of Justice and the tarmac meeting wasn't obstruction of justice. :lol:  Last time I checked former presidents don't have the authority to direct the DoJ to do anything.  

Edited by Highmark

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Flint? 

I like a shaved bun, toasted. My buddy used to drag me down to this little dive  place in Pontiac.

Man those babies were tasty!

Drives me nuts when I go to a Coney Island around here they asked me if I want Flint style or Detroit style. :wtf: Flint syle? No... :lol:

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, oleroule said:

Comey says he had a friend leak memo to NY Times

Wonder where CNN got the fake news Trump was under investigation.  

Got to love how they virtually all say they are lawyers or former prosecutors. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Got to love how they virtually all say they are lawyers or former prosecutors. :lol:  

Seems like most just like to hear themselves talk. Same questions over and over again. Fucking liberals 

Just now, Im4snow said:

Seems like most just like to hear themselves talk. Same questions over and over again. Fucking liberals 

I like he can't comment on many investigations in public setting but if the Special Prosecutor is going to investigate Obstruction of Justice against Trump he is doing just that. :lol:  

Now they are asking him if Sessions "shrugged" or what was his body language and Comey is trying to answer. :lol:  

Hmmmm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former FBI Director James Comey accused the Trump administration Thursday of spreading "lies, plain and simple" about him and the FBI in the aftermath of his abrupt firing, in dramatic testimony that exposed deep distrust between the president and the veteran lawman and threatened to undermine Donald Trump's presidency.

WATCH LIVE: Former FBI Director Jim Comey testifies on Capitol Hill

Comey disputed the Trump administration's justification for his firing, declaring the administration "defamed him and more importantly the FBI," as he opened his much anticipated first public telling of his relationship with Trump. Comey described discomfort about their one-on-one conversations, saying he decided he immediately needed to document the discussions in memos.

"I was honestly concerned that he might lie about the nature of our meeting, so I thought it really important to document," Comey said. "I knew there might come a day when I might need a record of what happened not only to defend myself but to protect the FBI."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey-trump-administration-spread-lies-plain-and-simple/ar-BBCh7ia