Check your account email address ×

New poll shows RFK Jr.'s campaign could sink Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's not what I see....but hey, you go with your polls. See you in November :lmao:

Screenshot_20240422_201540_Chrome.jpg

April 4th. :lol:

In a five-way race between Trump, Biden, Kennedy, independent Cornel West and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Biden takes the 2-point lead. The incumbent has about 39 percent support to Trump’s 37 percent, while Kennedy takes about 13 percent of the vote.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4610416-rfk-jr-hurts-trumps-election-chances-more-than-biden-poll/

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

In a five-way race between Trump, Biden, Kennedy, independent Cornel West and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Biden takes the 2-point lead. The incumbent has about 39 percent support to Trump’s 37 percent, while Kennedy takes about 13 percent of the vote.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4610416-rfk-jr-hurts-trumps-election-chances-more-than-biden-poll/

Oh Yeah and you believe all of a sudden the third party affects Trump, when for months on end every poll had it hurting Biden more. :lmao:..... You are such a sucker for fake news:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh Yeah and you believe all of a sudden the third party affects Trump, when for months on end every poll had it hurting Biden more. :lmao:..... You are such a sucker for fake news:lol:

I've said all along that RFK hurts Trump and not Biden.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've said all along that RFK hurts Trump and not Biden.

Well you're wrong......I could see some of the polls in certain swing states tightening among Biden/Trump but makes no sense for all of a sudden RFK affecting Trump more than Biden When it's been the reverse all along.... Just Not buying it.      They really have to start interfering with the election more than they are already doing.

43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well you're wrong......I could see some of the polls in certain swing states tightening among Biden/Trump but makes no sense for all of a sudden RFK affecting Trump more than Biden When it's been the reverse all along.... Just Not buying it.      They really have to start interfering with the election more than they are already doing.

You're emotionally invested. If you weren't you'd see clearly Biden will beat Trump.

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'm going off the "gotcha" that Karen tried to play on Highmark.  He didn't quote anything from the View, he copy/pasted from the original link which had words that hyperlinked to a View article.

Some would call that a swing and a miss (by Karen, not Highmark).

Interesting take...but more importantly Highmark quoted the view because he agrees with it.  The link just clarifies that.  Seems like the gotha worked.  

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're emotionally invested. If you weren't you'd see clearly Biden will beat Trump.

You're actually emotionally invested in Biden:lol:.... Trump is going to crush Biden .. despite all the bogus trials and election interference....SBYL:thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He's retardedly stupid and horribly deranged as well.

Awe....how cute... The two most affected by TDS comforting one another:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're actually emotionally invested in Biden:lol:.... Trump is going to crush Biden .. despite all the bogus trials and election interference....SBYL:thumbsup:

:lol:You're like a teenage girl with a crush on Trump

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Comforting Steve?  Nah.  He can take care of himself.  You guys on the other hand obviously need each other.

What guys? Not me.  :lol:

The “establishment” is doing this. There are a lot of people that don’t want to vote trump because they hate him now and voted for Biden last time and won’t now. Throw a 3rd party in there trump and rfk won’t get enough votes to win and the they get to pull the puppet strings for another 4 years. You split the other side 50/50 you are going to win. 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

The “establishment” is doing this. There are a lot of people that don’t want to vote trump because they hate him now and voted for Biden last time and won’t now. Throw a 3rd party in there trump and rfk won’t get enough votes to win and the they get to pull the puppet strings for another 4 years. You split the other side 50/50 you are going to win. 

Like I said, when the Democrats trot out whichever turd sammich it is they are running, all the Bernie Bros and Yang Gang and the like fall right in line and vote for the D.

It happened when the brought out the old dull battle ax Hilldog and when the propped up Biden and Kamala Quota.

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Comforting Steve?  Nah.  He can take care of himself.  You guys on the other hand obviously need each other.

So dumb :lmao:.....:lol:   Even your boy Bergum has seen the light. 

1713836045320.jpg

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So dumb 

Dumb is running around calling anyone GOAT.  In particular when said person failed miserably at keeping any sort of campaign promises.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dumb is running around calling anyone GOAT.  In particular when said person failed miserably at keeping any sort of campaign promises.

Maybe in this case GOAT means, gobbles on anything tasty..

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Some have a differing opinion of promises kept.......

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

RFK is unfit as well imo.

Looking like I won't even bother voting this time around. 

Trump and Biden are bad enough... but look at the rest of the field.  Holy fuck! 

Our best and brightest on full display... 9_9

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not a different definition, I just am not blind.

Fox showing T down.  That's hilarious.

Fox was heavily pushing DeSantis...they are not Trump fans at all, especially with Paul Ryan at board of directors of Fox :lmao:... I laugh every time I hear that Fox is partial to Trump......only in Fools world here .

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I laugh every time I hear that Fox is partial to Trump......only in Fools world here .

You have to admit, they're way more pro-Trump than any other propaganda machine out there.