Check your account email address ×

Happy Comey Day Everybody!

Idiots have no clue. He was never going to tell him whether he was or was not under investigation at the time.

If your after a drug kingpin and his underbosses are currently under investigation but the guy at the top is not YET what do you tell him?

May 10

In a meeting with Russian officials at the White House, Trump says, “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.” Originally reported by the New York Times on May 19, the White House did not dispute the account, in which Trump also reportedly added, “I’m not under investigation.”

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Idiots have no clue. He was never going to tell him whether he was or was not under investigation at the time.

If your after a drug kingpin and his underbosses are currently under investigation but the guy at the top is not YET what do you tell him?

you'd think the law experts over at "skidmark and mn momo law" offices would know this.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

HaHa.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He just told congress he wasn't you stupid fuck, :guzzle: FUCK ME YOU ARE A MORON 

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh brother.  Why set yourself up for this level of disappointment.

As I said before, I don't expect much to come of the House or Senate investigations.  Muelller is the one to watch, but this is still an important day.

:bc:

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

As I said before, I don't expect much to come of the House or Senate investigations.  Muelller is the one to watch, but this is still an important day.

:bc:

It is worse than the nothing muffin it actually is. Now the sound bite for the next week is Trump not under investigation.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is worse than the nothing muffin it actually is. Now the sound bite for the next week is Trump not under investigation.

Oh and the fact Comey is a self admitted criminal and leaked shit to the media :guzzle: