Check your account email address ×

Where's AMG?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good to hear from you Jay. I was concerned that something may have been up with your father. Glad to hear everything is good :bc:

Thanks Crockpotfuckstick :bc:

Dad is pretty good.  He had another surgery at the end of April and then ended up getting a blood infect from a UTI from the catheter and had to have treatment for it and ended up back in the hospital for 2 weeks.  He doing good now.   Still pretty weak.  He never did gain his strength back from his fall 6 years ago when he ended up messing up his foot and leg.  The doctors think his hip problem that he just had surgery on , was caused by the fall he has way back then. His own fault tho because he wouldn't listen to the Dr and get an MRI done on his hip. Oh well 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , would have been tough to meet up. I was in a classroom myself everyday.

Price...yah it was overpriced but company was paying so I didnt care. The steak was right on.

Troy is a nice area....pretty nice 

Same as what I've been doing the last 2 days (plus hands on operating the crane) 

Heard its good, but way over priced. I hate places like that because I know what I can do to a steak myself 

But I thought Michigan was just a shit hole? :dunno::snack:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know this is supposed to be funny...just not sure why.  Don't wanna know either.  Hard enough keeping up with current stories. :lol:

Well hell dude!  No reason to not check in.  Dave was actually getting concerned about the cops poking around in his yard with sticks looking for fresh soil. :lmao:

Welcome back brah!!!!!!!

:bc:

I got a PM from Shit Box asking where I was :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Same as what I've been doing the last 2 days (plus hands on operating the crane) 

Heard its good, but way over priced. I hate places like that because I know what I can do to a steak myself 

Shit Box is a faggot :guzzle: 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I cant 45 day dry age a porterhouse myself but its not something I would have paid for myself either. Michigan is nice.....I just think every big city is a shithole. I would never wanna live near one. Troy was all industry and nice shit. Traffic not terrible and a lot of nice places to eat and play. I can dig that

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant 45 day dry age a porterhouse myself but its not something I would have paid for myself either.

Michigan is nice.....I just think every big city is a shithole. I would never wanna live near one. Troy was all industry and nice shit. Traffic not terrible and a lot of nice places to eat and play. I can dig that

You could.  Yea I wouldn't pay for it  either 

Yep.  Glad I don't live in the city anymore.  Don't miss it a bit :thumb:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Catbox? AKA @Sal Rosenberg just so @Zambroski can add it to his spreadsheet :lol:

:lol: , yep that Sol faggot :lol:

:news:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Shit box?

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FB_IMG_1496703276107.thumb.jpg.c24feb8a1dd583b18c62885182d22532.jpg

FB_IMG_1496604654813.thumb.jpg.4557380a63ace2954a66b7943dcdea71.jpg

:lol:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Catbox? AKA @Sal Rosenberg just so @Zambroski can add it to his spreadsheet :lol:

Thank you!  Fuckers with all your fancy AKAs!!!!  I gotta lot of name learning time into this fucking site!

:lmao:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks Crockpotfuckstick :bc:

Dad is pretty good.  He had another surgery at the end of April and then ended up getting a blood infect from a UTI from the catheter and had to have treatment for it and ended up back in the hospital for 2 weeks.  He doing good now.   Still pretty weak.  He never did gain his strength back from his fall 6 years ago when he ended up messing up his foot and leg.  The doctors think his hip problem that he just had surgery on , was caused by the fall he has way back then. His own fault tho because he wouldn't listen to the Dr and get an MRI done on his hip. Oh well 

Well WTF do you expect ?  I mean , I'm glad to hear that he's coming around and doing well , but the truth of the matter is , that man would be healthy as an ox and could run the Boston Marathon in 15 minutes if he didn't have to go through life with the stress of his son being a complete retard .   May God bless that poor man and give the strength to deal with that SMGDH .

:lol:    Just %uckin with ya , Man .  Glad to hear that he's doing well and that your big dumb ass didn't fall off a cliff or something .   :bc: 

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well WTF do you expect ?  I mean , I'm glad to hear that he's coming around and doing well , but the truth of the matter is , that man would be healthy as an ox and could run the Boston Marathon in 15 minutes if he didn't have to go through life with the stress of his son being a complete retard .   May God bless that poor man and give the strength to deal with that SMGDH .

:lol:    Just %uckin with ya , Man .  Glad to hear that he's doing well and that your big dumb ass didn't fall off a cliff or something .   :bc: 

Jay is more likely to get his ass whooped by some Evo or WRX owner after he gets mouthy than fall off any cliff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Just now, Woodtick said:

Glad all is well Jay.:bc:I will get Dave sent off to the big house one day. 

I had a big house...now i have small house...so im good. :)

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im a member in good standing...you would be lost without me. :)

I would miss our Nascar arguments discussions :news:

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

He'd try to eat his wings........ :news: 

:stirthepot: 

:lmao: