Check your account email address ×

21 hours ago, polaris7541 said:

boats gotta go first , how do i list it on market place

Wishing you and your wife all the best in kicking cancer's ass.

that shit took my bro and mom in the last 8 months. bullshit . hope she beats the shit out of it . start a gofundme or something and i will contribute as well as others i'm sure

my mom had help from a local group called the greene county women's league. i had never heard of them. they paid 5k of my mom's ridiculous bills. they raise money through fundraisers, penny socials, dinners, etc. every penny goes to cancer patients. they got a big amount left to them, they put it in cds to increase it. they are helping 56 people right now. my girlfriend and i have been helping them. my girlfriend knits and is making sweet things to auction off. i do woodworking and will make various items for them as well. if you have a group like this maybe contact them. they were very good to my mom , didn't make her feel like she was mooching. they just want you to win the battle. they even do a car show in the summer. people show big time for them as they are doing a very good thing. not one penny goes to "administration"

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

thanks for all the kind reply's ,  anyone wanna buy a boat  92 4 wynns 205 sundowner .. 85 hrs on target motor,, everything  works except low depth alarm previous owner smashed it

Edited by polaris7541