Check your account email address ×

$1,000 a month

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When anyone says "biden" it means the current policies of the left.  We all know biden aint doing shit.  Thats for the dipshits who dont get it.

He’s doing stuff all right. Driving this country into the ground. With help from the lunatics in this country and there are many. Look here for example.

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

In a more recent TikTok that was posted four days ago, Nic expanded on his initial viral video and said he previously voted in favor of the Republican Party.

"I just now realized that regardless of which side I vote, it won’t be fixed," Nic said. "They continue to pull this bulls---. The spending budgets that they keep approving, the foreign aid they keep sending out when we need that in America." 

do you actually read what you post or just the snazzy headline?  

once again, if your mango god gets elected how will he lower this kids rent and grocery bills?  

I know you're just here attempting to troll people intellectually sharper than you, but you seem to keep getting your shit shoved in.  

you gots duh BDS :crazy:

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

In a more recent TikTok that was posted four days ago, Nic expanded on his initial viral video and said he previously voted in favor of the Republican Party.

"I just now realized that regardless of which side I vote, it won’t be fixed," Nic said. "They continue to pull this bulls---. The spending budgets that they keep approving, the foreign aid they keep sending out when we need that in America." 

do you actually read what you post or just the snazzy headline?  

once again, if your mango god gets elected how will he lower this kids rent and grocery bills?  

I know you're just here attempting to troll people intellectually sharper than you, but you seem to keep getting your shit shoved in.  

you gots duh BDS :crazy:

200w (2).gif

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You put trout on a bama rig as bait you don't use one to fish for them.

:lol: SMH

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No heel spurs either.

or asthma......Remember, Biden and Trump both had 5 deferments each. Then Trump had heel spurs and the college athlete Biden has asthma. The both deserve our Disrespect for that.

Edited by MILFMAN
  • Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Maybe you are? Stop buying things.

see what I did there?

Yeah, you deflected for Biden

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe you are? Stop buying things.

see what I did there?

No I don't. What are you trying to "do"? Please explain.

I have definitely cut back on my discretionary spending as I am saving up to turn my camp into my retirement house.

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

Biden and the dems own this. America ain’t happy 

SBYL ya fucking lunatic moron dems

God you're slow. Other than watching you having a meltdown - which is enjoyable, there's no point in replying to you because of you're inability to think, only to blame. Same with Viper. The two guys who've most certainly never taken an ecomomics course in their lives are trying to explain what's going on AND IT'S LAUGHABLE. Derrr the only thing I know is Biden's president and he must control everything because I don't know any better. Derrr. 

:smack:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

God you're slow. Other than watching you having a meltdown - which is enjoyable, there's no point in replying to you because of you're inability to think, only to blame. Same with Viper. The two guys who've most certainly never taken an ecomomics course in their lives are trying to explain what's going on AND IT'S LAUGHABLE. Derrr the only thing I know is Biden's president and he must control everything because I don't know any better. Derrr. 

our seventeen year old daughter has a broader perspective of how the actual 'economy' works than either of them. 

Peter is 'trolling' here, which is hilarious tbh. 

buT trUmP :crazy:

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yup....funny how gas went up immediately upon his election... 🤔 

Oh sure 😃....the president has no control over that.:wackit:    It's called speculation and his stance on fossil fuels and push for green energy drove the price of gas up, nearly his first day.    

The reverse will happen when Trump's elected.... Which will pretty much affect all, including price of  groceries.

Everything will be much more affordable again and in a rather short time too. :thumbsup:.  

Mark this post and I will bring it up to remind you of it when Trump's inaugurated and things are improving.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

our seventeen year old daughter has a broader perspective of how the actual 'economy' works than either of them. 

You respond every time too. Now that’s hilarious all because your a big mouth and cant keep you yap shut for a second

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Pete said:

You respond every time too. Now that’s hilarious all because your a big mouth and cant keep you yap shut for a second

:lmao:

:)

1 hour ago, MILFMAN said:

No I don't. What are you trying to "do"? Please explain.

I have definitely cut back on my discretionary spending as I am saving up to turn my camp into my retirement house.

You’re driving inflation up…….stop buying shit.

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....funny how gas went up immediately upon his election... 🤔 

Oh sure 😃....the president has no control over that.:wackit:    It's called speculation and his stance on fossil fuels and push for green energy drove the price of gas up, nearly his first day.    

The reverse will happen when Trump's elected.... Which will pretty much affect all, including price of  groceries.

Everything will be much more affordable again and in a rather short time too. :thumbsup:.  

Mark this post and I will bring it up to remind you of it when Trump's inaugurated and things are improving.

More examples of how you don't understand economics. And around and around we go, from one fantasy to another. Putin's invasion caused our inflation! Oh wait, it was already high before it started. Energy policy caused the inflation! Oh wait, we're drilling more than ever. Speculation is driving inflation! Oh wait, we're 3.5 years into the administration. Trump will get OPEC to produce more! Oh wait, they've already denied his requests in the past. 

It certainly IS NOT from central banks flooding markets with cash, stimulus checks for consumers to spend spend spend, 0% interest rates to entice people to borrow borrow borrow, or global supply chain issues causing demand to outstrip supply. Because if any of those are true, we might actually realize that both parties were part of the problem and WE CAN'T DO THAT! Only one is to blame today and there's no such thing as sins of the past. 9_9

:lolz:

Take your economics and shove it:lmao:

Trump will take care of business... don't you worry about it.  He's the boss!:thumb:..... Nothing is traditional with him!

Totally unorthodox and I love it:bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

17?  My 11 year old has a broader perspective of how it works.