Check your account email address ×

The impending meltdown in November

7 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Are you fucking blind?

No, but there seems to be some confusion between the differences of fact and opinion. Guessing by your reply that you’re one of the ones who’s confused. ;)

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Whomever wins we all lose.

Neal

Can it really get any worse than where we're at right now?  Other than a stock market collapse, or WW3, (both of which are unlikely under a second Trump term) things pretty much have nowhere to go but up.  That's why I say I'll take joy in watching the utter meltdown of a few here if Trump wins.  They know who they are :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Can it really get any worse than where we're at right now?  Other than a stock market collapse, or WW3, (both of which are unlikely under a second Trump term) things pretty much have nowhere to go but up.  That's why I say I'll take joy in watching the utter meltdown of a few here if Trump wins.  They know who they are :lol:

No it really can’t.😳

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it really can’t.😳

It will be much worse if Trump wins.

I don't recall any scenario of being beat like a dead mule.  But then again, you're an emo, so illogical thinking is kind of your thing.

I think you're just projecting, and mistaking my so-called "beatings" for the daily reach arounds you're missing :dunno:

:lolz:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I’m doing better now than ever before to be honest.  Things will probably not improve for me much at all. 

Neal

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't recall any scenario of being beat like a dead mule.  But then again, you're an emo, so illogical thinking is kind of your thing.

I think you're just projecting, and mistaking my so-called "beatings" for the daily reach arounds you're missing :dunno:

:lolz:

All I did was laugh at you crying on a daily basis and didn't pick "your side". If thats a reach around, so be it.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All I did was laugh at you crying on a daily basis and didn't pick "your side". If thats a reach around, so be it.

You playing ignorant to what everyone else knows exactly what I was referring to ... 

:lol: 

22 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It will be much worse if Trump wins.

regardless of who wins not a thing will get done to benefit the average american in the long run so really not much different than the last 7 years.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I had MC in mind when I posted this thread, but I think it's pretty evident the biggest meltdown is going to come from Karen :lol:

On 4/11/2024 at 11:43 AM, Angry ginger said:

regardless of who wins not a thing will get done to benefit the average american in the long run so really not much different than the last 7 years.  

This fact escapes a lot of people. Yet the psychology of people is that they need a tribe. 

On 4/10/2024 at 7:41 AM, Highmark said:

Immigration, overblown move towards green energy including EV's, inflation, immigration, foreign wars, politicized DOJ, regulations, taxes, spending, immigration, DEI, student loan forgiveness on the backs of taxpayers, a general push that govt is needed for you to survive........Want more?

Step out of your echo chamber. Lots of people support Biden for the same idiotic reasons Trump supporters support Trump. 

Woah!  I had to do a double take there for a moment.  I thought SR was back with his buzzwords of "echo chamber".  All  you were missing were his other favorites ... "lies and misinformation" :lol:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Step out of your echo chamber. Lots of people support Biden for the same idiotic reasons Trump supporters support Trump. 

It's hard to believe people can't see that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Most people who support Biden dont necessarily support him. They just dont want Trump. That's why Biden will win again in 2024.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Woah!  I had to do a double take there for a moment.  I thought SR was back with his buzzwords of "echo chamber".  All  you were missing were his other favorites ... "lies and misinformation" :lol:

It is what it is. Both camps live in their prospective echo chambers. They’re both detestable.