Check your account email address ×

Afghanistan withdrawal facts

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Glad it makes you mad.  You have TDS like no other.

As for your other fodder.

His tweets don't bother me.  They aren't presidential and they are embarrassing for the US for sure, but calling that a bother....not so much.

As for denial, call it hope.  I thought Americans and in general Republicans were smarter.  I underestimated the stupidity of them though.  Sad day for R's and our country in general.

How is it making me mad?.... Your TDS stupidity is on full display :lmao:It's okay, everyone sees it and is used to it by now nothing to be ashamed of... It's a very common affliction to the Trump haters. :thumbsup:...

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How is it making me mad?.... Your TDS stupidity is on full display :lmao:It's okay, everyone sees it and is used to it by now nothing to be ashamed of... It's a very common affliction to the Trump haters. :thumbsup:...

I don't know how it is making you mad, but it is. :thumbsup:  You have TDS bad.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't know how it is making you mad, but it is. :thumbsup:  You have TDS bad.

Well I guess I'll wear your new definition of it as a badge of honor...thnx.:thumbsup:....THE GOAT 🐐.... How's that:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, Doug said:

And Biden's proud of his offspring following in his footsteps.

TELEMMGLPICT000338747179_16863976004120_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqA9BFpPubSL4shKIIqk3dQFwQVwnuNYbkjRP05g5Iemc.jpeg

And the Republicans still cant nail him down for anything.

Just now, Steve753 said:

And the Republicans still cant nail him down for anything.

You look at his roll model.  40+ years on the job that we paid for and all he talks about is how he's going to fix the government.  You haven't been able to fix it in 40 years?

Biden 2024.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

You look at his roll model.  40+ years on the job that we paid for and all he talks about is how he's going to fix the government.  You haven't been able to fix it in 40 years?

Biden 2024.jpg

No different than any politician really. Look at Ted Cruz. Says he will keep trying to get term limits as long as he's elected. He should not get voted back in because hes yet to get them.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

that was always going to be left behind.  cheaper to do that then bring it all home and standard in many conflict where we leave the materiels to the winner, which sadly in this case was the winner for about 2 hours before they lost it all to the enemy.  

Worked with some of the guys that developed procedures to disable some of the vehicles so as the press reported "would make them unusable".

It was nothing more than a political feel good statement to the public.  Unless they blow the vehicle up it was going to be usable.   

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No different than any politician really. Look at Ted Cruz. Says he will keep trying to get term limits as long as he's elected. He should not get voted back in because hes yet to get them.

You are correct.  Government needs a flush.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Worked with some of the guys that developed procedures to disable some of the vehicles so as the press reported "would make them unusable".

It was nothing more than a political feel good statement to the public.  Unless they blow the vehicle up it was going to be usable.   

I’m surprised that you aren’t asking the most important question. How the fuck did America get stuck in a 20 year war that lasted through 5 presidential terms? 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m surprised that you aren’t asking the most important question. How the fuck did America get stuck in a 20 year war that lasted through 5 presidential terms? 

And now our government has moved onto the next one.

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

And now our government has moved onto the next one.

We’ve learned from the Russians, Iranians, and Chinese. Now it’s proxy wars. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Ripping off the bandaid hurts whether you do it now or later. It should have been done a lot sooner. The collapse shows just how fucked the notion of “bringing democracy” to Afghanistan was. 

Sticking around was just sunk cost fallacy. 

• Like 2