Check your account email address ×

Truth aboit climate change and the EPA

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no Rachel Madow is on so his 2 fingers are getting a real workout

Is that the two fingers he's wacking off with or the two he's fingering his asshole with??

57 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Is that the two fingers he's wacking off with or the two he's fingering his asshole with??

no he has the plunger stuck to the floor to ride .along with his picks of the kids getting off the short bus stuck to the wall

• Like 1

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is so amazing how little credibility you have when you believe the earth is flat. All of that dumb shit you just posted could be 100% peer reviewed by 109442345 experts and I would still think it was bullshit. 

You angry Bro? 

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is so amazing how little credibility you have when you believe the earth is flat. All of that dumb shit you just posted could be 100% peer reviewed by 109442345 experts and I would still think it was bullshit. 

You angry Bro? 

The Paris Climate Agreement is just like all other agreements. It isnt going to do a fucking thing except embezzle more money from American taxpayers to international aristocrats. Same thing with foreign aid. Its a fucking scam. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Paris Climate Agreement is just like all other agreements. It isnt going to do a fucking thing except embezzle more money from American taxpayers to international aristocrats. Same thing with foreign aid. Its a fucking scam. 

But -but-but what the fishies swimming in the streets of Miami?:lol:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Even this guy was in on it...

Do you see a major difference in these two pics? The camer on the outside is using a fisheye lens which gives the appearance of curvature. The camera inside the capsel shows a flat horizon.  

IMG_1085.PNG

IMG_1086.PNG

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you see a major difference in these two pics? The camer on the outside is using a fisheye lens which gives the appearance of curvature. The camera inside the capsel shows a flat horizon.  

IMG_1085.PNG

IMG_1086.PNG

Come on man. Surely you know why it appears that way? 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come on man. Surely you know why it appears that way? 

This has zero to do with flat earth and I'm not saying his video or the fact that they use a go pro proves the earth is flat or a spinning ball. It's about the camera and what the Camera and it's fish-eye lens

Edited by jtssrx

Honestly I dont know the shape. I know this we dont live on a spinning ball. It could be a ball but the size isn't correct. If it was you couldnt see the things we see at distance such as Chicago from the Michigan shore line from 75 plus miles away. You wouldn't be able to see one Hawaiian island from another at over 150 miles apart. If its s ball the calculations are off. 

One more thing i dont care what people like extra llettus and Snowrider think about me. You people have zero impact on my life. So flame away and call me what ever you want. 

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

No - and he voted for Dump :lol: 

But dump had no chance :lol; 

17 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

And you voted for the stupid cunt.  You lost.  Get over it.  

Yep 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Holy fuck we agree on something

You have to be outright stupid cunt (like icewoman)  to think otherwise 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Honestly I dont know the shape. I know this we dont live on a spinning ball. It could be a ball but the size isn't correct. If it was you couldnt see the things we see at distance such as Chicago from the Michigan shore line from 75 plus miles away. You wouldn't be able to see one Hawaiian island from another at over 150 miles apart. If its s ball the calculations are off. 

Where's Tom? :lmao: