Check your account email address ×

Don’s Day 1

My cell’s final breath managed a conversation with Donald. So we discussed what’s Day 1 when he moves back

Maybe feng shui, the ancient Oriental version of cleansing out the yin and yang plus the Bernie Sanders spits that could’ve splattered a White House wall — and also maybe whitewashing any toilet Adam Bullschiff might’ve used?

“Yeah,” he said. “But listen, I know exactly what to do. I’ll tell you the very first thing I’m definitely going to do. It’s No. 1 on my mind. And that’s immediately, instantly, I’m back in the White House. No waiting. My prime thing, my absolute first directive will be to help the American people. That’s what I care about. Day 1, my Act 1 will be to close that border.”

And next? “Get the prices down.” Our conversation continued, unfortunately, my weary cell did not.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/01/opinion/trump-reveals-what-his-top-priority-will-be-if-he-takes-back-the-white-house-its-no-1-on-my-mind/

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Pete said:

My cell’s final breath managed a conversation with Donald. So we discussed what’s Day 1 when he moves back

Maybe feng shui, the ancient Oriental version of cleansing out the yin and yang plus the Bernie Sanders spits that could’ve splattered a White House wall — and also maybe whitewashing any toilet Adam Bullschiff might’ve used?

“Yeah,” he said. “But listen, I know exactly what to do. I’ll tell you the very first thing I’m definitely going to do. It’s No. 1 on my mind. And that’s immediately, instantly, I’m back in the White House. No waiting. My prime thing, my absolute first directive will be to help the American people. That’s what I care about. Day 1, my Act 1 will be to close that border.”

And next? “Get the prices down.” Our conversation continued, unfortunately, my weary cell did not.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/01/opinion/trump-reveals-what-his-top-priority-will-be-if-he-takes-back-the-white-house-its-no-1-on-my-mind/

much gas do you buy a week? 

must be a lot.  :pc:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Gas is $2 too much a gallon. Thats a fact. Thanks dems

how many gallons of gasoline do you purchase a week?

I average around 37

Disgusting.  He's a swamp creature through and through.  All he did was tell his lemmings what they want to hear.  Zero substance and all lies.  "Get prices down" only Pete, Racer and Lloyd are dumb enough to believe that drivel.

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how many gallons of gasoline do you purchase a week?

I average around 37

I average about 400 gal of diesel. This situation we're in sucks right now. Before you go full blown retard tds i do know the pres doesn't control gas prices. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I average about 400 gal of diesel. This situation we're in sucks right now. Before you go full blown retard tds i do know the pres doesn't control gas prices. 

You write a % of your fuel off correct?

17 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

for business... 

I understand your situation, hopefully you're passing the increased cost along.  If fuel prices drop do you decrease your charges? 

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Thought he said he was going to be a dictator on day 1?

That's how the media interprets it.....and you're right on board. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

for business... 

I understand your situation, hopefully you're passing the increased cost along.  If fuel prices drop do you decrease your charges? 

The problem with my business is about 20% of my work is direct customers where i set the rate, the rest is from brokers and they set the rates. There's room for a bit of negotiation but not much. Yes i do raise my rates when expenses are high, and if i don't lower them when costs go down, the direct customers just go back to the cheap brokers. Too many illegals running trucks driving the rates down

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's how the media interprets it.....and you're right on board. :lmao:

he's going to close the border (to goods and services as well?) and drill baby drill (to export oil we don't utilize out of the country)

solid plan... 

He told me he was going to label China a currency manipulator, and is going to replace Obama care with plan that has better coverage at half the cost, "it will be a beatiful thing believe me".

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The problem with my business is about 20% of my work is direct customers where i set the rate, the rest is from brokers and they set the rates. There's room for a bit of negotiation but not much. Yes i do raise my rates when expenses are high, and if i don't lower them when costs go down, the direct customers just go back to the cheap brokers. Too many illegals running trucks driving the rates down

interesting... 

the highs and lows of self employment

lot of companies looking for drivers with good benefits and teamster pensions, etc available

we're all in charge of our own choices and destiny 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

“Yeah,” he said. “But listen, I know exactly what to do. I’ll tell you the very first thing I’m definitely going to do. It’s No. 1 on my mind. And that’s immediately, instantly, I’m back in the White House. No waiting. 

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

He told me he was going to label China a currency manipulator, and is going to replace Obama care with plan that has better coverage at half the cost, "it will be a beatiful thing believe me".

anchorman-i-dont-believe-you.gif.2fb59572ff4d22d51fffb4208ebf307d.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Gas is $2 too much a gallon. Thats a fact. Thanks dems

thats as dumb as when MC claims gas should be a buck.  ignoring all the other costs associated with production and distribution which certainly ahsn't decreased since the 80's when gas was there. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's going to close the border (to goods and services as well?) and drill baby drill (to export oil we don't utilize out of the country)

solid plan... 

What's the problem with closing the border? Seems to me we need to close it as best we can and open the front door a bit wider and make the legal immigration process cheaper and easier.  the average cost to legally come here is $4000-$12000, why? Make it cheaper and bring in the people we need not the criminals and users

• Like 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats as dumb as when MC claims gas should be a buck.  ignoring all the other costs associated with production and distribution which certainly ahsn't decreased since the 80's when gas was there. 

Angry Pete’s infinite wisdom allows him to know what the price of gas should be, no other data needed.

It’s like these guys are 8 years old. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting... 

the highs and lows of self employment

lot of companies looking for drivers with good benefits and teamster pensions, etc available

we're all in charge of our own choices and destiny 

Absolutely, I'm not bitching, I've been in this for almost 20yrs. It's definitely a roller coaster but the independence sure is better than punching a clock everyday

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

solid plan... 

Yup.....typical media spin and fake news.   Happens all the time and you TDS'ers eat it up. :lol: