Check your account email address ×

And another one.

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there is literally an entire industry (medical tourism) around going overseas for different types of things that insurance isn't going to pay for it.  thats nothing new half the people I know who got lasik early on did so in Canada.  Mexico for dental work is literlaly the most common one.  

Stifle it Bonaduce, I'm picking on Squeaky Steve because he's a cheap prick. :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Stifle it Bonaduce, I'm picking on Squeaky Steve because he's a cheap prick. :lmao:

It was my wife's idea to go there. I didn't need any work done and if I did I'd likely just go at home. As I've explained before my wife had cancer and the chemo damaged her teeth and what use to be a beautiful smile was no longer. I love that I can see her beautiful smile again and saved a huge amount of money at the same time.

:bc:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It was my wife's idea to go there. I didn't need any work done and if I did I'd likely just go at home. As I've explained before my wife had cancer and the chemo damaged her teeth and what use to be a beautiful smile was no longer. I love that I can see her beautiful smile again and saved a huge amount of money at the same time.

Very sorry to hear about your wife's cancer. :sad:Hopefully your wife gets a full recovery, cancer can go fuck itself! I'll be having fun in 2 weeks, my wife has to have brain surgery, good news is that her tumor is benign but the surgery is still very serious. :flush: :bc:

• Like 4

Just now, snoughnut said:

Very sorry to hear about your wife's cancer. :sad:Hopefully your wife gets a full recovery, cancer can go fuck itself! I'll be having fun in 2 weeks, my wife has to have brain surgery, good news is that her tumor is benign but the surgery is still very serious. :flush: :bc:

Yes thank you she's been in remission for awhile, but the teeth situation was getting worse and she was scared about what to do about it. Some people just hate the dentist.

I wish you and your wife all the best for the upcoming surgery.  :bc:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All bullshit and insults aside I’m with Chad on this one…I’m glad  she’s in remission and after surviving cancer and chemo she absolutely deserves a wonderful smile. Continued good health for her.🍻🙏🏻

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All bullshit and insults aside I’m with Chad on this one…I’m glad  she’s in remission and after surviving cancer and chemo she absolutely deserves a wonderful smile. Continued good health for her.🍻🙏🏻

Thanks Jimmy. :bc:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Decent.  :bc:

Neal

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
On 4/2/2024 at 12:10 PM, snoughnut said:

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Thanks Jimmy. :bc:

I said the same thing first if you recall, yet you still brought up my Wife many times after. :news:

Thats why you are still a big head amish inbred Cop faggot in my eyes  . :guzzle:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Isn’t that against the rules?  

Like the word swindler?

:dunno: 

Pushing 40 posting sponge bob memes over and over .  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 4/1/2024 at 9:42 PM, Steve753 said:

Nah, you're a much bigger cringy jackass.

I've gotten under your skin so bad you talk about me on 2 sites now.

:lol:

I may be cringy sometimes but its always gets a laugh. You? Nah. 

When did you join or is your boyfriends giving updates?  :lmao:

On 4/2/2024 at 10:07 AM, Steve753 said:

You drive a $5000 truck.

:lol:

So do I . With 100k in the bank and a $30k Harley paid for CASH!!!!!

I know You hate that line. :lol:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I may be cringy sometimes but its always gets a laugh. You? Nah. 

When did you join or is your boyfriends giving updates?  :lmao:

So do I . With 100k in the bank and a $30k Harley paid for CASH!!!!!

I know You hate that line. :lol:

Butt Plug would brag that he bought a Harley with his credit card ... and question why you'd ever pay cash.  Even though we all know the dealer won't waive the CC surcharge, like he claims :lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Butt Plug would brag that he bought a Harley with his credit card ... and question why you'd ever pay cash.  Even though we all know the dealer won't waive the CC surcharge, like he claims :lol:

Wonder if he has a loan on the Bimmer ? Along with the F350 , RV and SXS :lmao: 

Fuck that shit thats why America is broke. Fake ass money. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wonder if he has a loan on the Bimmer ? Along with the F350 , RV and SXS :lmao: 

Fuck that shit thats why America is broke. Fake ass money. 

What about the teeth?  I bet that's a loan as well.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What about the teeth?  I bet that's a loan as well.:lol:

Hope not. 

I dont even like laughing about that since its his old Lady TBH but hes such an asshole sometimes guess its called for 

Reap what you sow. :guzzle:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Fuck I had to pay 3% for my spring order because I used my card. :lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Fuck I had to pay 3% for my spring order because I used my card. :lol: 

Just refuse to pay it. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Just refuse to pay it. 

And you bash Trump yet scam yourself :lol:

Typical faggot ass White American mid life crisis having faggot :lol:

Government workers have this mentality....Special boys. 

I own you bitch.  I know your type , the  cancer of America. 

:good:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And you bash Trump yet scam yourself :lol:

Typical faggot ass White American mid life crisis having faggot :lol:

Government workers have this mentality....Special boys. 

I own you bitch.  I know your type , the  cancer of America. 

:good:

It's the cost of doing business little fella. It's a 100% write off.

Cute over emotional post btw.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Just refuse to pay it. 

LOL ... yeah, and be told "Sure - you can refuse to pay it as long as you break out cash."  You're so full of shit :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... yeah, and be told "Sure - you can refuse to pay it as long as you break out cash."  You're so full of shit :lol:

You really think I care what you think? It happened a month or so ago in Parker AZ. All i did was drive down the road to the dealer in Havasu, where I was going anyway and got it there on my card with no 3% charge for using credit. And it was cheaper!  :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've spent $85k on my credit cards last month and didn't pay a single fee.  Some places may not allow that, but most you can still get by without paying the fee.