Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Truth Social Stock Shoots Up On First Day After Hitting Stock Market

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Like i've said your roid days has left irreversible brain damage, and your comprehension of understanding anything above adolescents has gone

"have"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

sure

I sure get under your skin. Don't I.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I sure get under your skin. Don't I.

not really, I just like to get you running like a monkey

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

not really, I just like to get you running like a monkey

K

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

want to see the future of ticker DJT?

you can thank me later... ;)

DJT future.png

Probably true but it's a money maker in the meantime. Profitable on the way up and profitable as a short later on.  Volatility at its finest and  day traders dream. Traders could have jumped in and out of this several times today with the dips and rises. 

I'm thinking this may actually hold up rather nicely for awhile with the Trump name and any positive developments leading up to the election could give it some pops.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably true but it's a money maker in the meantime. Profitable on the way up and profitable as a short later on.  Volatility at its finest and  day traders dream. Traders could have jumped in and out of this several times today with the dips and rises. 

I'm thinking this may actually hold up rather nicely for awhile with the Trump name and any positive developments leading up to the election could give it some pops.

people said nice things about fake meat stocks too... 

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I really enjoy the spin you put on things, the hindsight’s 20/20 view, but volatility is not something markets enjoy. The vast majority of “I’ll blindly support whatever Trump sells” are not day traders, or institutionalized traders. A large majority of them will lose money when reality catches up with this meme stock. 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I really enjoy the spin you put on things, the hindsight’s 20/20 view, but volatility is not something markets enjoy. The vast majority of “I’ll blindly support whatever Trump sells” are not day traders, or institutionalized traders. A large majority of them will lose money when reality catches up with this meme stock. 

Well only the strong will survive the weak ones will be holding the bag....WGAS.    

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well only the strong will survive the weak ones will be holding the bag....WGAS.    

Well Trumps done nothing but lose since he won in 16. So there's that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Well Trumps done nothing but lose since he won in 16. So there's that.

And how is that affecting the DJT stock?

I don't feel sorry for bag holders.... I've been one of them enough times But overall did pretty well with very high risk speculative stocks and used to live on the volatility

Well..... Off to a pretty decent start again.  Will it hold?.... Will a new 52 week high occur?   Or will it start to crash like all the naysayers are hoping?

Screenshot_20240327_093440_Chrome.jpg