Check your account email address ×

Foreign Influence…..

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣.... Fake news He ain't going anywhere for money

If he does he can go to the largest banks in the world, in the US. Or China next.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

He sure begs for it a lot.

More power to him.... If he's able to get it why not. Doesn't bother me none. People are entitled to their own decisions on whether they want to support or not. 

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣.... Fake news He ain't going anywhere for money

Why did he go to a bondsman for the e. Carrol money?

If he had the cash he could have saved himself money. Bondsman are expensive it’s like a loan shark.

He has no cash just a paper asshole.

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why did he go to a bondsman for the e. Carrol money?

If he had the cash he could have saved himself money. Bondsman are expensive it’s like a loan shark.

He has no cash just a paper asshole.

He's a real estate developer....... Most of their actual cash is tied up. Too bad you can't accept the fact that he is among the top 500 richest men in the world now:lmao:.     He will be paying 175 million in cash... How many can come up with that? Which is still an outrageous bond and fraudulent charge. It should be zero

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except that like the rest of the swamp he made most of that money due to politics and not business 

Yeah..... He really cashed in on not taking the salary as president:lmao:

Trump media had no value before he was president and would have zero value had he not.  ie, the majority of his money that he has today was either daddy's or from being in politics.  We have a new swamp creature.  He ain't drainin' shit.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Trump media had no value before he was president and would have zero value had he not.  ie, the majority of his money that he has today was either daddy's or from being in politics.  We have a new swamp creature.  He ain't drainin' shit.

Your TDS Is severe and life-threatening:lmao:... Sorry Trump can't control his name... That has proven to be very valuable.      He ain't like no other politician ...It's absurd to think any thing contrary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's a real estate developer....... Most of their actual cash is tied up. Too bad you can't accept the fact that he is among the top 500 richest men in the world now:lmao:.     He will be paying 175 million in cash... How many can come up with that? Which is still an outrageous bond and fraudulent charge. It should be zero

So yes he does not have the cash like I stated just a paper asshole.

Hes been a lifelong fake.

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Your TDS Is severe and life-threatening:lmao:... Sorry Trump can't control his name... That has proven to be very valuable.      He ain't like no other politician ...It's absurd to think any thing contrary

You are the one with TDS.  Arguing that politics hasn't netted him gains is absurd.  He is the new swamp.  Totally milking his role to make $$.  If that weren't the case he could donate all his profits that came about because of it.  He won't.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup..... And most of my assets are on paper too as are the majority of most smart Americans 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are the one with TDS.  Arguing that politics hasn't netted him gains is absurd.  He is the new swamp.  Totally milking his role to make $$.  If that weren't the case he could donate all his profits that came about because of it.  He won't.

The GOAT 🐐 is very smart.... Again why did he offer to donate his presidential salary?.....   He has every right to make as much money as he possibly can with his social media app if he so desires and it pans out for him in 6 months... I hope he makes a bundle.:thumbsup:.  I wish he could cash out today to be honest with you.

I'll take this new swamp any day:lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Words of wisdom to live by from the GOAT 🐐:lmao:   

53 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

All that is absolutely true.  

However Trumps bond and the overall case is blown way out of proportion due to political bias and hate of the individual, and not based on the merits of the case.  That’s really inarguable.

Neal

16 hours ago, Pete said:

Joey took all kinds of influence money. And lied to America about it.

got any evidence Rudy?  

if so, it should be brought forward... 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... And most of my assets are on paper too as are the majority of most smart Americans 

He’s upside down on all his real estate and loses millions every day.

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

Anybody that thinks either Biden or Trump has been a great leader is not in touch with the real world.

Reality.jpg

There it is.

Posted (edited)