Check your account email address ×

another former Cat rider...

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

Sounds like something worth watching actually.  :snack:

Just watching anything in the parking lot is something else. Yamaha use to do demo rides at the race back in the era when the rx1 was current . Someone totaled one of the demo sleds on like the second ride of the day. They packed up immediately after, left and have never come back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Rx1 and current aren't two things I have ever seen in a sentence before.

That’s because you’re a moron. The 23 year old RX-1 engine is far more advanced than the gutless, ag pump sounding S4 motor Polaris is currently using. How is it than an S4 Polaris sled weighs more than an RX-1 ton? :yahoo:

The S4 is not something I've ever praised, but there is no one dumb enough to pick an rx1 over an S4.  Rx1 rode like shit brand new.  Motor was fine, the rest fucking garbage.

If anyone wants to get into a catalyst cheap just apply for the race program as a drag racer. They have more production sleds available than RXC/RSX units 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Palu49 said:

If anyone wants to get into a catalyst cheap just apply for the race program as a drag racer. They have more production sleds available than RXC/RSX units 

saw that... grass draggers and water crossers.   :lolz:

did you notice what's missing from the list?  

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

saw that... grass draggers and water crossers.   :lolz:

did you notice what's missing from the list?  

The 4000 series?

Watercross guys should have to pay over retail. Nothing screams repressed homosexuality quite like bolting the rail directly to the front arm mount point and taking your seat and muffler off to do four 3 lap races a day around a 1/2 acre pond.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Palu49 said:

The 4000 series?

Watercross guys should have to pay over retail. Nothing screams repressed homosexuality quite like bolting the rail directly to the front arm mount point and taking your seat and muffler off to do four 3 lap races a day around a 1/2 acre pond.

Screenshot_20220315-134421.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Palu49 said:

The 4000 series?

The water skipping thing is one I really don't understand.

I just think to myself "You know, you don't have to do this.  Jet skis are a thing.  People do race them."

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The water skipping thing is one I really don't understand.

I just think to myself "You know, you don't have to do this.  Jet skis are a thing.  People do race them."

Like the enduro last man standing ones are cool with old beater sleds as an exhibition thing once a year but actually taking that seriously is wild to me

21 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I am applying for the parts discount this year 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am applying for the parts discount this year 

may as well be one of two people who want a racer discount on a 7000 

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

may as well be one of two people who want a racer discount on a 7000 

Gym does because of the Yamaha reliability 

48 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like how Doo's race app has been closed for almost a month already. 

Several Doo racers were on the Facespace like "WTF, when did this happen?"

They must have wanted to cut the budget and hit up the people they wanted to keep and kept quiet about it 

3 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Better than last year they dropped it like mid June and had a week or so to apply.

Better then 2020 when we were all running around trying to buy 2018's an 2019's and/or scrambling to rebuild the old ones.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Better then 2020 when we were all running around trying to buy 2018's an 2019's and/or scrambling to rebuild the old ones.

I was told that is not true. You are  Not a real racer and I am a daddy credit card rider 

36 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I was told that is not true. You are  Not a real racer and I am a daddy credit card rider 

Daddy Warbucks wouldn't buy enough 2020's to meet min build to let me race them that season, so I had to make do.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this?  Who t/f gets a Team deal on all the hyper sleds?  

[172] 2025 ZR 858 129 SP ES US GRN 1.25

[171] 2025 ZR 858 137 RXC ES US GRN 1.35

[192] 2025 ZR 9000 137 TCAT ATC EPS US AGM

[199] 2025 ZR 9000 137 RR EPS US GRN

[198]2025 RIOT 9000 ATAC EPS US ORN 1.35

idk who t.f. is racing these [932] sleds… nor do I likely really care as they’re not running in SX/XC/Enduro/Oval